Linkin Park release a new album

I take back what I said yesterday.  Thousand_suns' return and the posts it causes always gives some good laughs.

So welcome back, thousand_suns! :cheers:  What do you think of Iron Maiden's brand new album The Final Frontier?

Attachments

• The-Final-Frontier-cover-300x300.jpg
    The-Final-Frontier-cover-300x300.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1
Albie said:
Who is this thousand_suns? And why does he say he has returned? I don't understand, I mean I've never heard of him. He does sound like a quite decent forum member and I am genuinely looking forward to some more quality posts by him.

Welcome aboard (or back) thousand_suns.  :ok:

Why do you hate me, Albie? Always I have tried to be nice to you. Now you are trying to turn myself against you. I do not understand. Please explain why you would do such a thing.

I think I am to leave here once more. Thank you, Albie my friend.

I am not to see why you must make such haste comments. Let's talk about your staying of this place, and posting about new albums.

We are considering promoting thousand_suns to moderator status.

thousand_suns said:
Why do you hate me, Albie? Always I have tried to be nice to you. Now you are trying to turn myself against you. I do not understand. Please explain why you would do such a thing.

I think I am to leave here once more. Thank you, Albie my friend.
I'm reaching out to you in the hope that we can create a special online trust. After reading through some previous threads, I now recall you from last time you was active and I was such a big fan of yours. I was always thrilled to read your posts informing us all of various facts that we would of otherwise been oblivious to.

Please keep up the good work and I look forward to more of these bits of trivia.

Naah it's rather my fault, I take things much seriously sometimes. It was the first sentence that confused me.
Anyway, it went well with yesterday's ambiance; I was convinced that you were Travis. Anyway, I don't know what was Travis' role yesterday, but it gave a pompous note in the prank!

:D 

i'm the one who told Jocko about the new albums.    You're welcome. :)

Hello, my friends of Maidenfans.com!

Many of you have seen that I have been reinstalled with this forum.  And I wish for you to know that it was because of my friend Travis that I was returned.  There is to be no future for me here because of this.  I think that it was my greatest pleasure to post here on this forum.  It is to Travis that I dedicate this post.

Travis, I don't know what you were thinking, letting 1k back in, but whatever.  Letting that genie out of the bottle is kinda crazy.

Oh no, now that the beast is on the loose again, how can I still hold on to the claim that I'm brighter than Thousand_suns? I have always relied on other members forgetting the brilliance of TS.

Back