Your Top 10 songs of any band you want

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
It was about time to be created a thread like this, so no one of you can complain about other threads specifically for top 10 of a certain band...

The title of the thread speaks for itself ! Have fun, guys ! :p

I'll start with the legend Ronnie James Dio ..... :notworthy: ..... :rocker:

TOP 10 Of DIO:

1.Rainbow In The Dark
2.The Last In Line
3.Holy Diver
4.We Rock
5.Rock 'N' Roll Children
6.Sacred Heart
7.Caught In The Middle
8.Don't Talk To Strangers
9.King Of Rock And Roll
10.All The Fools Sailed Away

Is this a real genre or are you referring to it as brutal and slamming?
Slamming death metal (or just slam) is a subgenre of brutal death metal, so take it as you will. Amputated, Inhumano, the really heavy bands with undistiguishable vocals that will scare the living hell shit out of your family fall under it. When done right (like the two bands I mentioned) it's awesome, but mostly because of the feel, which isn't for everyone. I know several death metal fans who actually consider the subgenre to be shit, but like I said, when done right, I think it's awesome.

Slamming death metal (or just slam) is a subgenre of brutal death metal, so take it as you will. Amputated, Inhumano, the really heavy bands with undistiguishable vocals that will scare the living hell shit out of your family fall under it. When done right (like the two bands I mentioned) it's awesome, but mostly because of the feel, which isn't for everyone. I know several death metal fans who actually consider the subgenre to be shit, but like I said, when done right, I think it's awesome.

Thanks for the explanation, though I'm not a fan of the usual kind of death metal, so I think I'll skip. :ok:

For which you can then take the credit, oh Great God Emperor King Lord of Listmakers.
Thank you for using my title correctly. I shall promote you to the grand position of ‘List Overseer for Diesel’. You are now in charge of keeping track of every list he has ever made. Enjoy your new position!

Last edited:
Thank you for using my title correctly. I shall promote you to the grand position of ‘List Overseer for Diesel’. You are now in charge of keeping track of every list he has ever made. Enjoy your new position!
Thank god, it was getting pretty fucking hard. Thanks Magnus!

The List Overseer must surely report to a List Manager, but also have a List Supervisor reporting to him.

Back