Worst Possible Setlist

The content with anything this line-up does (live), lacking any form of individuality and criticism, feels a bit hollow and somewhat religiously dogmatic to me.
The "It's the Lord's will and I'll support that / Who am I to judge the Lord?"-kind of attitude surprises me at times and I am trying to understand it.

Last edited:
New album/new tours > history tours, but also history tours > nothing. So I basically meant I'd be fine if they played one setlist and one history tour for 10 more years over no tours at all.

History tours are fine. I just wouldn't like to hear a setlist solely consisted of overplayed songs. Throw in at least 2-3 different songs and I'll leave the show happy.

The content with anything this line-up does (live), lacking any form of individuality and criticism, feels a bit hollow and somewhat religiously dogmatic to me.
The "It's the Lord's will and I'll support that / Who am I to judge the Lord?"-kind of attitude surprises me at times and I am trying to understand it.

Maiden is not a democracy, though. Whatever we say here will have no effect on their decisions.

To be honest, I don't think I'd go if they'd brought Maiden England back again this year. It's not only just about the same setlist, but the same show overall. I suspect a lot of the popular/classic/overplayed ones will stay on future setlists, but presenting them as part of a different show would make it much more worthwhile. Any songs not played live very often or new material is a plus.

New frontier,Face in the sand,Age of innocence has to be there for sure..........what a horrible album IMO.I remember when was out listening to the album and saying to me........brave new world was awesome ! what they have done now!

Face in the Sand is my number one from DOD album. I'd hate to see a tour with over played songs too. I'd love to see some 90s stuff brought from the dead. I'd be picky though for obvious reasons

Yeh, no Maiden criticism Foro! There's a new album on the way, let's keep it positive...:innocent:

I'd pay to go to a '90s show, but a No Prayer and Fear of the Dark only show? That would be the worst possible setlist.

(I'd still go).

Actually, I bet Blaze would be pretty good on those early songs. Paul sounds like shit anymore, so I'd gladly hear someone with a lower range (than Bruce) sing the good Paul stuff.

Having Blaze in the band would've been a good opportunity to revisit some of the lost material on those first two albums. Stuff like Purgatory or Another Life. Throw in some of the must have Bruce tracks like Run to the Hills and Fear of the Dark but don't go any deeper than that, put the focus on the new album and the first two. Those shows would've been much better I think.

Back