Worst actors/actresses, films and TV shows

I dunno about worst but the most disappointing movie I've ever seen is Avatar. Brilliant director, solid cast and all that hype about the "amazing" 3D. Load of fucking garbage. Pocahontas rip off is about the best thing I could say about it.

I didn't even bother with that one. No Avatar craze for me.

I liked Avatar very much. The effects saved it, and made it fun - despite being able to see all the story points coming from miles away.

9xNnZsq.gif

6 years later and I still think the same about everything I posted, except the Megan Fox part. She was pretty good in the last 2 seasons of New Girl :p

New addition to the awfulness is Kim Dickens. She's intolerably bad in Fear The Walking Dead. She has one resting bitch face reaction no matter what happens.

I realize how unpopular my opinion would be but I can't stand Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy. For some reason, I find them both revolting. I know most people claim they are good actors, especially Hardy, but I am completely unable to see past their... ugh, looks. However, Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler are simply poor actors, especially the former.

I realize how unpopular my opinion would be but I can't stand Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy. For some reason, I find them both revolting. I know most people claim they are good actors, especially Hardy, but I am completely unable to see past their... ugh, looks.

I loved Hardy as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises, where most of his face is hidden all the time, so that might explain that.

But I first saw him in Inception, just as I first saw Godon-Lewitt there - and I kept confusing them all the time. Don't know why.

Murphy looks like a sleazy, sadistic sociopath. It worked for me when he played Scarecrow or that creep in Red Eye, but seeing him in the heroic role was one of the few problems I had with Sunshine.

I don't like Jake Gyllenhaal. I appreciate that he is a very good actor, and I've seen several films with him where he put on a great, convincing and engaging performance, and if somebody said he was one of the great actors of our time, I would never deny it. But I don't like him, because he looks like a carbon copy of one of the few people I ever knew and had to deal with who I legitimately hated, and still do despite not having seen him in many years. I know it's my own subjective problem, and it's not poor Jake's fault, but I can just never look beyond that.

But I don't like him, because he looks like a carbon copy of one of the few people I ever knew and had to deal with who I legitimately hated, and still do despite not having seen him in many years. I know it's my own subjective problem, and it's not poor Jake's fault, but I can just never look beyond that.
You should watch Nightcrawler. He's a creepy ass guy in it, and you can freely hate him while enjoying how greasy and skeezy he is.

Back