Winnipeg Jets' Goalie Wears "Aces High" Design

Today, I was reading the paper when I saw an article showing the new mask for Chris Mason, from the Winnipeg Jets.
right.jpg

The article:http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/man-in-the-iron-maiden-mask-128143703.html

Getting a ticket to watch the Jets will be a matter of luck, but this will be an added motivation. I'm feeling a twitch of pride as a Winnipeger...

All there is to say is GO WINNIPEG!

(who knew what would make me cheer for a Canadian team - MAIDEN! They really ARE the key to world peace)  :D

Mason used to play for the St. Louis Blues. A few years ago the goalie for the Blues was Roman Turek, who also had Eddie on his mask. What's with Blues goalies and Maiden?

Cool mask!!

Let's hope he's wearing it while the Capitals put up monstrous numbers on the Jets awful defense.  :bigsmile:

Habberdasher said:
Mason used to play for the St. Louis Blues. A few years ago the goalie for the Blues was Roman Turek, who also had Eddie on his mask. What's with Blues goalies and Maiden?

It's cause The Blues are awesome!!

Go Oilers go!

I'm glad the Jets are back - the road to the Stanley Cup for the Oilers always had to go through Winnipeg.  :bigsmile:

taker64 said:
You're a dreamer, Dude...

I stand by the teams I support, come hell or high water. A mate of mine remarked that I've got a thing for those likeable loser types when I told him my favourite sports teams were the Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Cubs and Hertha BSC Berlin.

Perun said:
I stand by the teams I support, come hell or high water. A mate of mine remarked that I've got a thing for those likeable loser types when I told him my favourite sports teams were the Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Cubs and Hertha BSC Berlin.

Go Cubbies! I feel your pain, Perun.

Back