Will They Be Ever Played Live ?

Re: Will They Be Ever Palyed Live ?

I think the real reason people were disappointed with the SBIT setlist was that the Early Days tour featured so many surprises and so much variety.  The only big surprise on SBIT was Moonchild, whereas on the Early Days tour there was MITRM, Charlotte the Harlot, Another Life, Drifter, etc.

Well, let's hope that there will be many more tours for me to find out ;)

Perun said:
Yet another thread about setlist complaints. Don't you people grow tired of it?

I think these threads are started by different people every time. But they should take the time to browse through the past threads before making a new one, I agree.

Reumeren said:
I guess I have a biased opinion on the tour, since it was my first.

I can't blame you.  If that tour was my first, I'd have felt the same way.  ;)
GuineaPig said:
I think the real reason people were disappointed with the SBIT setlist was that the Early Days tour featured so many surprises and so much variety.  The only big surprise on SBIT was Moonchild, whereas on the Early Days tour there was MITRM, Charlotte the Harlot, Another Life, Drifter, etc.

:ok:

GuineaPig said:

Exactly!

I've never been to a Maiden show before SBIT tour (and i've been die hard about them for 10+ years).
Before the show, i thought i'd replace half of the setlist with actual SBIT/SSOASS stuff.
Then the show kicked off.
After the show, i thought i'd definitely replace half of the setlist with actual SBIT/SSOASS stuff.

I'm sorry but i know why those two albums are favourites from Maiden catalog, and i wanted to hear them, not some overplayed classics. But yeah, it was all clear even before the tour kicked off, Bruce said that it'll be Live After Death revisited + some other stuff.

Besides, we've been through this discussion a hundred times already.

My dreams-)

The Prisoner
Caught Somewhere In Time
The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner
Stranger In A Strange Land
Deja Vu
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
No Prayer For The Dying
Public Enema Number One
Judas Be My Guide
Childhood's End
Charlotte the Harlot

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:14:53 pm by SinisterMinisterX, Reason: corrected spelling in thread title  »

I was wondering how long it would take you to correct this.  Frankly, I'm disappointed with the reaction time.  :p :D

I choose you!:

The Prisoner
Total Eclipse
Flight Of Icarus
Still Life
Caught Somewhere In Time
Infinite Dreams
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Holy Smoke
Be Quick Or Be Dead
Afraid To Shoot Strangers
From Here To Eternity

I'd like to hear a couple more songs from the Blaze-era with Bruce singing. If only one, I hope it would be Edge of Darkness.

Back