Why is Maiden not selling well in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the tour selling well overall? It's about 9 days until I see the in Dallas, and a solid quarter of the reserved seats are available and they were offereing $20 lawn seats for Maiden at the Motley Crue-Kiss show last week (which was very much sold out). It's on a Friday, so there is potential for decent walk up sales, but I'm guessing maybe 10,000-12,000 for Maiden, maybe less? Not all the reserved seats sold and a smattering of people on the lawn?

from what i have read, the tour is very successful with solid ticket sales.........i was at the Charlotte opener......Bruce mentioned it was 14K people, but that didnt include the overflow on the lawn.........Estimates were actually closer to 20K..............but they were still selling the day of the show at the gates........my guess is you should be able to at least get lawn tickets.......good luck!

from what i have read, the tour is very successful with solid ticket sales.........i was at the Charlotte opener......Bruce mentioned it was 14K people, but that didnt include the overflow on the lawn.........Estimates were actually closer to 20K..............but they were still selling the day of the show at the gates........my guess is you should be able to at least get lawn tickets.......good luck!

Oh, I bought pit tickets the day they went on sale and I'll be right up front. That was more of a casual notice that tickets don't appear to be selling well for the Dallas show. The place can hold about 20,000 with the lawn, but there are 7,500 actual seats and the lawn holds around 12,000 more. When the lawn is now being sold for $20, down from $54 and there are probably close to 2,000 reserved seats unsold as of today, it makes me wonder how the rest of the concert sales went.

Maiden had not come to Dallas for something like 12 years before the 2010 show, which did sell out. If the sales for next Friday's show don't pick up, they may decide it's not worth adding to future tour schedules.

well from the looks of the production going into this show, it is not a cheap one to put on.........so you may be right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back