Why Bush got re-elected

iron duke examine the dollar note, and examine other currencies, theres no federal reserve bank, its a note. Anyway bye to all of you,

I'm waiting for a mention of the Alpha-Draconians! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Dec 18 2004, 08:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Dec 18 2004, 08:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm waiting for a mention of the Alpha-Draconians!   [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]94019[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Actually you are quite right mavz,, our world is run by the draconians. Mavz here s a few interesting sites ;
[a href=\'http://dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.shtml\' target=\'_blank\']http://dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.shtml[/a]
[a href=\'http://www.marsearthconnection.com/ancientart.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.marsearthconnection.com/ancientart.html[/a]
[a href=\'http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/conspire.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/conspire.htm[/a]
maybe its worth while checking them out,,

HE's back... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Shit! [!--emo&:eek:mg:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/eek2.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'eek2.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Dec 18 2004, 06:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Dec 18 2004, 06:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]HE's back...   [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Shit! [!--emo&:eek:mg:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/eek2.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'eek2.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]94090[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
i have to admit this website is damn cool now, i d say its probably the best site i ve seen till now,

[!--QuoteBegin-HalleBob+Dec 18 2004, 12:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(HalleBob @ Dec 18 2004, 12:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]iron duke examine the dollar note, and examine other currencies, theres no federal reserve bank, its a note. Anyway bye to all of you,
[snapback]94016[/snapback]​
[/quote]
The Duke is Canadian. This is no secret - just look under his avatar. Why should we expect him to have American currency on hand? I'm sure he could obtain some if he really wanted to, but to what purpose - verifying your insane allegations? I'm sure he has better things to do.

There is indeed a Federal Reserve Bank in the US. It has branches in all major US cities. It doesn't deal with the public - you can't go in there and get a home loan. Instead, it is a bank for smaller banks, offering loans and services to other financial institutions.

When you say the dollar is "just a note", are you referring to the fact that the US is not on the gold standard, when every US dollar would represent some bit of gold held in Fort Knox? No major countries that I know of are on the gold standard anymore. It doesn't make sense.

As for your claim in your initial post that the government was set up by the Illuminati... I like reading silly conspiracy theories too, but I know where to draw the line between fact and fiction. You should try it.

@ the Duke - you say that Fahrenheit 9/11 is not responsible journalism. True, but then it was never meant to be. It's not full of half-truths; it's full of completely true facts which only tell half the story. Evidence: in all the time since its release, NO ONE has sued Moore for libel. I know you're a conservative and I'm a bleeding-heart liberal, so I don't expect to find much agreement between us on this matter, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Dec 18 2004, 07:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Dec 18 2004, 07:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]HE's back...   [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[snapback]94090[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Who? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The dreaded Anc^Marner (or whatever the nick was spelled...) [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh god, no! [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] You'd better rant-proof the commentary forum.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]@ the Duke - you say that Fahrenheit 9/11 is not responsible journalism. True, but then it was never meant to be. It's not full of half-truths; it's full of completely true facts which only tell half the story. Evidence: in all the time since its release, NO ONE has sued Moore for libel. I know you're a conservative and I'm a bleeding-heart liberal, so I don't expect to find much agreement between us on this matter, but I thought I'd mention it anyway[/quote]

Actually, I'm a staunch liberal, in the true sense of the word (John Locke's brand of liberalism). I've been a card-carrying member of both the Nova Scotia Liberal Party and the Liberal Party of Canada since I was 16. I just like arguing the other side sometimes.

And I will concede your point about Moore's film. I misspoke (mis-typed??) last night....I was tired and not really paying attention [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back