Which question would you like to ask the member of the band you would like to have a pint with?

....'So you're probably wondering why you're tied to this chair?'
I'd have quite enjoyed having young Clive in that predicament ;) (assuming proper consent, of course)

Great topic! Good thinking @Dick Brucinson

And if anyone so much as even mentions the offensive term "groupie" I shall outshine and embarass your masculinity by smiting you with a spirit of hitherto unsurpassed surliness since the spartans. :p lol He's actually one of only four band or rock stars I've ever found myself attracted to. (and two of them are Japanese)

My question for Nicko
just to fire up his turbines, slams hand on table and leans in+ riddle me this, nicko! how many drums can a drum stick stick if a drum stick could stick drums? +sits back listening and enjoys her pint while nicko enthusiastically rants about everything under the sun

Nah, all joking aside, I'd love to just listen to him tell drummer stories and have talk as fellow soldiers of the sticks. :ok: He's entertaining and hysterical as all hell once he gets going from what Ive seen from their dvds and interview clips. I also think itd be fun to play pub drinking games with him.

This. This is what we should all be asking
"We asked Kirk Hammet what the best way to store material, and subsequently put the finished documentary on Steve's phone, deleted all the raw material and copies. And Steve fucking lost the phone. So now we have to start over again."

Why did you decide to sit and have a pint with me? :lol:
Anyway…this is like make three wishes to the genie of the magic lamp but with only one wish.
If we have a pint and only one wish…I hope he doesn't answer me yes or no because it would be a very uncomfortable moment for both. :lol:

If we could actually talk to someone in or around the band and get answers like the aforementioned genie, it should be Rod Smallwood. He knows as much as anyone as well as what's happening five years down the road. And unlike Steve, I don't need subtitles to understand him.

And unlike Steve, I don't need subtitles to understand him.

This is the second time this week that I've seen someone mention they struggle to understand Steve and I'm a little surprised, and even more so that you can understand Rod but not Steve. Is it the accent or his manner of speaking? Maybe it's just that I'm used to hearing Steve's particular accent but I've never struggled with him.

This is the second time this week that I've seen someone mention they struggle to understand Steve and I'm a little surprised, and even more so that you can understand Rod but not Steve. Is it the accent or his manner of speaking? Maybe it's just that I'm used to hearing Steve's particular accent but I've never struggled with him.
For me, it's Steve's thick accent and he kinda seems to mumble a lot of words. Rod has an accent too of course, but he's clear and loud and his diction is much better than Steve's. This just my opinion, and also i'm exaggerating. I don't always need subtitles to understand Steve. But I do find myself rewinding sometimes when watching something because I'll be like "wait, what?"

Maybe I will really be able to ask Steve a question when he comes to my city this summer with British Lion?
What I'd really like to know is why he hasn't given any interviews about Senjutsu, but hmmm, probably I shouldn't ask him that. :D

For me, it's Steve's thick accent and he kinda seems to mumble a lot of words. Rod has an accent too of course, but he's clear and loud and his diction is much better than Steve's. This just my opinion, and also i'm exaggerating. I don't always need subtitles to understand Steve. But I do find myself rewinding sometimes when watching something because I'll be like "wait, what?"

There are several differences between them, but among them Rod went to Trinity College in Cambridge; Steve didn’t.

Back