Which Member Of The Band Would You Like To Have A Pint With?

Which Member Of The Band Would You Like To Have A Pint With?

• Bruce

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Steve

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Dave

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Adrian

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Janick

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Nicko

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
I would ask the author of the topic to edit the poll to please include Clive. :) (if possible)

We need more topics like this, this is a great idea. I have some suggestions.

What band member would you like to see as a star in a big movie, and for what role?

What band member would you vote most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse?

What band member(s) do you think you could beat at Scrabble?

What band member would you like to see on a Gordon Ramsay show?

What band member would you most like to see trying to clean their ass like a cat?

What band memeber would you like to build a bong with?

What band member would you least like to shag?

What band member would you like to go cannon firing heads of cabbage at corporate business windows with?

What band member(s) would you like to be stuck in the bathroom stall next to while collectively having the trots?

(apologies Ive had a few pints, or 6) :shred:

Easy this one. Janick. He is such a down to earth guy and really friendly.
I have met him and Adrian before at Download but they weren't drinking. Me and my mate were though. I was raging coz Janick was in the Tudor Inn in Castle Donington having a pint watching England
Playing and we were at the festival.

Janick seems to be a very popular choice here!
He's such a genuine guy. Adrian is cool ad well. I missed him (Adrian) in Belfast. My mate told me he was outside the bar I was in and I ran out and he had gone. Missed him by a few seconds. Was raging.

He's lovely. He went to school with someone at my workplace. He's often seen in the local pubs where he lives, and turns up shopping in discount hardware stores in Middlesbrough and Stockton from time to time :D The teenage daughter of another work colleague pestered him into posing for a pic with her while he was trying to buy a kettle.

He's lovely. He went to school with someone at my workplace. He's often seen in the local pubs where he lives, and turns up shopping in discount hardware stores in Middlesbrough and Stockton from time to time :D The teenage daughter of another work colleague pestered him into posing for a pic with her while he was trying to buy a kettle.
That's classic Janick. Very thrifty. But then he is from a working class background so it is understandable.
I would really love to have a pint with all the band to be honest. Well maybe about 10 pints as I am usually a bit thirsty.
Steve seems really serious but I reckon I could get him to lighten up.
Nicko and Bruce are just hyper and Dave seems like a really relaxed guy. We can only dream. I actually embarrassed myself when I met Janick and Adrian as I mistook Janick for Nicko. He thought it was really funny and I explained I had lot's to drink so I had an excuse.

That's classic Janick. Very thrifty. But then he is from a working class background so it is understandable.
I would really love to have a pint with all the band to be honest. Well maybe about 10 pints as I am usually a bit thirsty.
Steve seems really serious but I reckon I could get him to lighten up.
Nicko and Bruce are just hyper and Dave seems like a really relaxed guy. We can only dream. I actually embarrassed myself when I met Janick and Adrian as I mistook Janick for Nicko. He thought it was really funny and I explained I had lot's to drink so I had an excuse.
are you Maideneer from the United States who I had been drinking with down the Hells Bells Pub in Prague the night before the 2005 tour started? :)

I like Bruce but he’s talking too much. Steve no way we’d end up fighting. Nicko cannot sit tight for 2 seconds. Dave is way too silent so it’s Janick or Adrian.
Adrian. I like the way he evolved through the years.

Janick shops from discount stores? Mega!
His reputation’s gone to stratosphere now!

EDIT: Changed my vote to Janick

:notworthy:

For sure I didn’t expect Janick and I thought Steve would be more popular (like no3 popular).

Steve is no5

Steve doesn't strike me as interesting enough. He is shy, quiet and most people don't understand him anyway when he speaks.

Janick seems like a guy who is quite funny, very smart, articulate and at the same time not too much like Bruce and Nicko are.

With Adrian you could probably talk a lot about subjects he is into, like fishing and music. But he also has this quiet and shy side, like Steve.

Dave I'm not sure about at all. He strikes me as very likeable.

Either Adrian or Janick. Me and Bruce would probably end up with both of us telling the other to fuck off.
Steve doesn't strike me as interesting enough. He is shy, quiet and most people don't understand him anyway when he speaks.

Janick seems like a guy who is quite funny, very smart, articulate and at the same time not too much like Bruce and Nicko are.

With Adrian you could probably talk a lot about subjects he is into, like fishing and music. But he also has this quiet and shy side, like Steve.

Dave I'm not sure about at all. He strikes me as very likeable.

So what's the verdict, Poto? :p

-----
Fun fact: In France's french, poto is slang for "buddy".

that's a VERY interesting point. I was wondering about this ever since, honestly. now me being German can't really judge some English persons English, but at least I would like to know and understand how native English speakers would describe Steves way of spoken word. is his talking some kind of East End slang, or is it just sloppy, or is it some case of language error? or anything else?? I have never heard anybody else speaking such accent like Steve doing.

Back