Which Iron Maiden album would you like to see performed live in its entirety?

Choose one album:

• Somewhere In Time

Votes: 42 32.3%
  • The Number Of The Beast

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Killers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Powerslave

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Piece Of Mind

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • No Prayer For The Dying

• Fear Of The Dark

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The X Factor

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Virtual XI

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Brave New World

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Dance Of Death

• A Matter Of Life & Death

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • The Final Frontier

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters
Fear Of The Dark is the one album that would make me not go to a Maiden show.

I'm with craigim and Foro, I like Fear of the Dark more than most Maiden fans. It's certainly better than NPFTD, TXF, VXI, and Killers.

Of course, hearing the whole thing live means that I'd have to sit through "Fear is the Key", "The Apparition", "Weekend Warrior", and "The Fugitive", and I cannot even bear the thought...

Eh, a matter of personal taste.

I love the self-titled, but the only songs on Killers that I think are special in any way are Wrathchild, MITRM, and the title track. I find everything else forgettable. As for the Blaze albums, if you combine them both there'd be 3-4 classic tracks, and not surprisingly they are the only ones the band chose to play live after Bruce's return.

As for NPFTD, I love Mother Russia, Fates Warning, and the title track, but no one will ever convince me that the album was supposed to be something other than a joke.

No Prayer would be cool live.
Fates Warning, Public Enema, and Run Silent Run Deep would be epic live.
X Factor would be cool as well, but Blaze would have to be a guest during The Unbeliever. That chorus is just pure brilliance!

Eh, a matter of personal taste.

I love the self-titled, but the only songs on Killers that I think are special in any way are Wrathchild, MITRM, and the title track. I find everything else forgettable .
I can respect matter of personal tastes. People can like or dislike what they want but....I still think Killers is way more better than FOTD. I consider it my favorite Paul era album. Sure, there are songs on the album I'm not as fond of as others but I wouldn't consider any of them forgettable. I can sit and listen to Killers from start to finish. I can't really do that with FOTD. There's just so much power on Killers and that's what I love most about it. You can feel it from the very beginning with Ides of March then it goes into Wrathchild and it keeps on surging through to the very end. I don't get that feeling at all when I listen to FOTD. I like songs off the album, I'm not saying I hate the album as a whole but it doesn't flow or pack a punch for me like Killers does.

Last edited:
I agree with Moon child. I have one complaint about Killers though.
It should have been like this.
1. Ides of March
2. Murders in the Rue Morgue
3. Wrathchild
Murders in the Rue Morgue would've been a great opening track, espicially if they had skipped the slow intro.
Kinda like this.

Murders has an awesome intro.
I can respect matter of personal tastes. People can like or dislike what they want but....I still think Killers is way more better than FOTD. I consider it my favorite Paul era album. Sure, there are songs on the album I'm not as fond of as others but I wouldn't consider any of them forgettable. I can sit and listen to Killers from start to finish. I can't really do that with FOTD. There's just so much power on Killers and that's what I love most about it. You can feel it from they very beginning with Ides of March then it goes into Wrathchild and it keeps on surging through to the very end. I don't get that feeling at all when I listen to FOTD. I like songs off the album, I'm not saying I hate the album as a whole but it doesn't flow or pack a punch for me like Killers does.
Yup. Killers was my favorite album at one point and I still think it's the best showcase of their energy at the time. FOTD sounds tired and uninspired.

I agree with Moon child. I have one complaint about Killers though.
It should have been like this.
1. Ides of March
2. Murders in the Rue Morgue
3. Wrathchild
Murders in the Rue Morgue would've been a great opening track, espicially if they had skipped the slow intro.
I can see how that would work but still like the original way much better.

Ides going into Murders was brilliant live and worked better on stage than Wrathchild, but for the album the way they did it was much better.

Back