I own:

The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Powerslave
Somewhere in Time
Seventh son of a seventh son
Dance of Death

What about you guys?

Well, I own all of them... all the ones that matter, anyway. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And I'm guessing, since this is an Iron Maiden board, that most of the people here also own all of the albums.

Don't miss out on getting Brave New World... Great fucking record. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

In order
Iron maiden
Number of the beast
Peice of mind
Powerslave
7th son
Fear of the dark
Live at donnington
The x factor(downloaded album)
Best of the beast
Virtual XI
Brave new world
Rock in rio
Wildest dreams(cd single)
Dance of death
Rainmaker(downloaded single)
No more lies ep

other stuff:
Rock in rio video
Visions of the beast

I got

iron maiden
killers
number
piece of mind
powerslave
live after death
somewhere in time
seventh son
no prayer for the dying
fear of the dark
(all these both in cd and lp)
a real live/dead one
live @ donington
x factor
best of the beast (the 16 track version
virtual XI
brave new world
rock in rio
edward the great
eddie´s archive
dance of death
Singles:
maiden japan
flight of icarus
2 minutes to midnight (7" and 12")
wasted years
aces high
wicker man
run to the hills live (2002)
wildest dreams
rainmaker(the 3 formats)
no more lies ep
dvds:
live after death
12 wasted years
maiden england
live@ donington
raising hell
rock in rio
visions of the beast
the number of the beast
live at rock am ring 2003

ask maverick about what he´s got [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You'll find [a href=\'http://christophe.largeau.free.fr/groups/ironmaiden/ironmaiden.html\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a] a list of all maiden CDs I own.

Everyone in enchanced up to Live at donnington ( [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )
X Factor
Virtual XI
Ed Hunter
BOTB (1 DISC, I WANT THE 2 DISC!!!)
Brave new world
Rock in Rio (DVD & CD)
Edward the great
Dance of Death
Live after death VHS
Signed the trooper single LP(I've got 4)
Signed Aces High single LP(everybody but Bruce, he wasn't there)
First ten years (all ten of 'em [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )
Then around 24 shirts (hooded, tees etc)

100% polyester posters:
IM
KILLERS
NOTB
POM
PS
SIT

Tour posters:
FOTD
ED H
GMETID
DOD

that was all i gues...

Cds:
Iron Maiden
Killers
The number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Powerslave
Somewhere in Time
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
No Prayer for the Dying
Fear of the dark
The X-Factor
Virtual XI
Brave New World
Edward The Great
Dance of Death

Live:
A real Live/Dead one
Live after Death
Maiden England

Singles:
The Wicker Man
Out of the Silent Planet
Wildest Dreams
Rainmaker
No More Lies EP

Boxset:
Eddies Archives

DVD:

Rock in Rio
Visions of the Beast

Iron Maiden
Number of the beast
Peice of mind
Powerslave
No prayer for the dying
Brave new World
Dance of death
Ed hunter

singles:

Run to the hills (re -release)
Wildest Dreams
Rainmaker (dvd)
Rainmaker cd version

I must get caught somwhere in time next!!!

I own:

CDs:
The Number of the beast
Piece of mind
Powerslave
7th son of a 7h son
Somewhere in Time
Brave New World
Dance of Death

DvDs:
Live After Death
Raising Hell
Visions of the Beast

Cloth Posters:
The Best of the Beast
Fear of the Dark
Live After Death

[!--QuoteBegin-mellowasahorse+Apr 24 2004, 12:19 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mellowasahorse @ Apr 24 2004, 12:19 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I must get caught somwhere in time next!!! [/quote]
There's no album called Caught somewhere in time, you probably mean Somewhere in time, CSIT is the first song on it [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I also own:

Visions of the Beast
Rock in Rio (DVD)

I wish I had paypal, or something. Living in Canada sucks for trying to get Maiden. You can rarely find a store with a few Maiden CDs. There's absolutly no place to get clothing, or posters. I wish. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Tiger+Apr 24 2004, 12:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Tiger @ Apr 24 2004, 12:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] There's no album called Caught somewhere in time, you probably mean Somewhere in time, CSIT is the first song on it [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
tooo true. i was trying to get it so perfect that it went overboard. whoops. i know it is somewhere in time and i hope maiden forgives me. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

and I also have live after death on video [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i own all the studio albums and the four main live albums. I dont have a real live one or a real dead one and i havent yet got ed hunter for some reason. I dont have too many singles, a few. I have a few other cds such as the ones from eddies archive

-Number of the Beast
-Piece of Mind
-Somewhere in Time
-7th Son of a 7th Son

I know, I know, but I know most of their songs off the other albums.

[!--QuoteBegin-kikithehead+Apr 24 2004, 10:03 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(kikithehead @ Apr 24 2004, 10:03 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You'll find [a href=\'http://christophe.largeau.free.fr/groups/ironmaiden/ironmaiden.html\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a] a list of all maiden CDs I own. [/quote]
[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Lucky bastard [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I wish I could get my hands on the old Maiden singles too@

[!--QuoteBegin-mellowasahorse+Apr 24 2004, 08:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mellowasahorse @ Apr 24 2004, 08:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] and I also have live after death on video  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Say, how's the quality of that...? The only video of LAD I've seen is off the official site, in the albums, and the quality on those is SHIT. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Apr 25 2004, 09:23 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Apr 25 2004, 09:23 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Lucky bastard [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  I wish I could get my hands on the old Maiden singles too@[/quote]
It is hard to find all these singles :
I have them from small shops selling used CDs and ebay

And yes I am lucky , but I searched a long time for all these singles I'm trying to find the others...

I have practically every album/single/video Maiden has ever released. I think the only thing I don't have is Eddie's Archive and I'm probably getting that pretty soon. I'd also like to get an original copy of The Soundhouse Tapes and Live +1 but I know I could never get one. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://maidenfreak.funpic.de/collection/coll1.htm\' target=\'_blank\']go here for some pictures of my collection[/a] - they ain't totally up-to-date, so there's more stuff in my Maidenshrine now, but I'm too lazy to type all that down [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back