What's Your favourite Judas Priest Album?

Zagreus

Prowler
Maiden are obviously the best, but other bands have influenced the metal genre, such as Sabbath, Lizzy and Priest.

Here, what's your favourite Priest album? I'd say Painkiller, others say Defenders, some say Screaming!

Now we decide!!!

Aside from maybe Point Of Entry, Priest did no wrong from Sad Wings through Defenders. Add Painkiller to that mix, there's 8 great albums. I can't pick out a single one as the best. My mood changes day to day on that. The other day I said Sin After Sin in another thread, but today feels like a Stained Class day.

Sin After Sin is my favorite, but I really love all their 70s stuff, Screaming, Defenders and Painkiller.

The rest?  No thanks.

I like" Hell Bent for Leather "and" Screaming for Vengeance." My two favs and I can't pickk one over the other.

For me it's Angel of Retribution. It's the album that got me into Priest when I was younger and gave me a great showcase of all the band's different styles. Plus i really prefer Halford's older, gruffer voice.

Yeah that order is easier than the usual one. ;)
Have to finish the rest still. :/

Sin After Sin is my favourite studio album of the seventies.
Defenders of the Faith is my favourite studio album of the eighties.
Painkiller is my favourite studio album of the nineties (plus their whole career).

Screaming for Vengeance, mainly because it has my favorite Priest song on it.  (Hint: its not Electric Eye, the title track or YGATC)  :p

Prowler_108 said:
Screaming for Vengeance, mainly because it has my favorite Priest song on it.  (Hint: its not Electric Eye, the title track or YGATC)  :p

It also has Bloodstone and Riding on the Wind! :D My two favourites off the record.

Prowler_108 said:
is your favorite song Devil's Child? That one's mine.
mine is Painkiller.

Back