Whatever it is I'm Against It!!!!

Now it's secular holidays! My family lamented the fact I worked New Years and while not the greatest thing ever, I didn't completely mind since it really is a rather stupid "holy day" it was great getting paid double time lol, but meh, fuck secular holidays!

Must be nice getting paid double time to work on holidays! I just get premium pay which is $1 more than my normal pay (every Sunday I get that too). Cheap-ass grocery stores! lol

I remember the days of double time for Sundays, overtime paid at 1.5 times my normal pay, and so on.

Now, I get a flat wage - no matter what hours I put in. Although I very rarely go above 40 hours per week.

Onhell...you fuck secular Holly days?  Damm it's good to know your getting laid!!!!  I just hope you remembered to wear your glove? :p

WHAT! that is fucked up, see I'm against that type of exploitation too!!! Fucking corporate America LOL

Onhell said:
Now it's secular holidays! My family lamented the fact I worked New Years and while not the greatest thing ever, I didn't completely mind since it really is a rather stupid "holy day" it was great getting paid double time lol, but meh, fuck secular holidays!

Am I to understand that you like secular holidays and your family wanted you to work during New Year's?  That's unfortunate.  :ninja:

Well I suppose you would be against me outsmarting you, but it happened and tough shit. :)

Now where else to bring my mayhemic destruction....

Back