Whatever it is I'm Against It!!!!

you're being WAY too kind Albie, this thread isn't popular beyond my venting once every couple of months... kinda like the CD review thread and the video game thread *cough, cough*

I am against the spelling of the title of the madness forum. What dialect do they speak in 'Ackney? I suggest we change it to "Can I play with the 'oly 'amster ov 'Ackney".

OH man! the other day I had the PERFECT one for here, but I forgot it :( It will come back to me I'm sure

Now that, right there, that's a prime example of a post of world-shaking importance.

Onhell, I am sending you my invoice for five seconds of my life back.  :p

By the time the dust has cleared on this one, every member will have received 2 cents US.

I think that's too much, 2 cents.

An article I read said the avg American earns 1 cent every 18 seconds.  I think that was at $17/hour.  So, Onhell owes less than half a cent for his 5 seconds.

I remembered! It's a twofer too... People who don't know what they want AND ask stupid questions... AAAARRRGGGHHHHH. Who said costumer service was easy?

My client is not guilty hence he has no such obligations. We can, however, to show our good will offer you a 10% discount on all Onhell shirts. Settled?

Back