What is your most prized Maiden item?

I don't know, I think I would say that I'm really proud of The First Ten Years CDs I got over the years. That's not their value, but the time to find all of them

I also got the following items from a www.ironmaiden.com contest :
* one Ed Hunter mousepad
* 3 Brave New World pix on Kodac Professionnal paper (approximatively 20cmx25cm)
- one is the cover of the CD with more details
- the second is the same without the words "Iron Maiden" and "Brave new world"
- the last one is a picture of the band with the face of Eddie in the sky (back cover of the booklet)

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Apr 24 2005, 04:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Apr 24 2005, 04:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I won an x-factor LP last week... ooh its sexy.
[snapback]102835[/snapback]​
[/quote]
You won it? Explain.

On ebay [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Apr 25 2005, 12:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Apr 25 2005, 12:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]On ebay [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]102930[/snapback]​
[/quote]

nice! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My Eddies archive, and Aces High maxi single [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I want the soundhouse tapes [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_beast+Apr 30 2005, 01:19 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ Apr 30 2005, 01:19 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Aces High maxi single [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]103260[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Japanese with full of japanese signs on the cover, [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Iron MAiden toured Australia in 1983 "number of the beast tour" and i was lucky to catch Clive Burr's drumstick right after he threw them out into the crowd at the end of his drum solo...he had them all engraved with his name and the motto "hit em hard "...top concert and 23 yrs after...thats my prized Iron MAiden possession [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

* My complete iron maiden cd japansese collection ( albums and cds signles)
* my Brave new world football shirt white signed by whole band
* a pair of used drumsticks ( used in Buenos Aires 04)
and all the pictures that ive got wioth the band !!!!

my most prized item....

soundhous tapes signed by band (including doug samson) FREE (was my mums)
wasted years vinyl in tin £40
no prayer promo box £70
BOTB promo box £55
eddie's head £65
eddie's archive 1st £60, 2nd £55 and also promo £105 (portrait box not landscape)
VOTB promo DVD £35 (lenticular CD case)

the trooper backdrop 1990 25' x 40' i think. FREE (stolen [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

I have loads of stuff. But I suppose the most rare/unusual is 3 sets of Steves bass strings he used to record Brave New World, in a signed pack.

[!--QuoteBegin-ed230186+May 4 2005, 08:21 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ed230186 @ May 4 2005, 08:21 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]my most prized item....

no prayer promo box £70
BOTB promo box £55

[snapback]103552[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Interested in selling these? Contact me at elevenfiftyeight@verizon.net if you are.

my most prized maiden item is the x-factor signed by steve and nico...and my pice of mind longsleewe limited edition

cheers.

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+May 4 2005, 02:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ May 4 2005, 02:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Interested in selling these? Contact me at elevenfiftyeight@verizon.net if you are.
[snapback]103564[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I doubt he is, but if he is... as moderator I demand priority [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 4 2005, 07:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 4 2005, 07:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I doubt he is, but if he is... as moderator I demand priority  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]103593[/snapback]​
[/quote]

sorry to you all but no im not selling these!!!!

however, i may sell the trooper backdrop.

its a bit big and im moving house so i may sell it.

il advertise it on this forum first! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 4 2005, 07:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 4 2005, 07:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I doubt he is, but if he is... as moderator I demand priority  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]103593[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well well MR Moderator, even though he isnt selling them, if he was, which he should, though he isnt, he should sell them DIRECTLY to me!....I`ll explain.
See that little date under your alias where it says something like, "joined....". Under yours I believe you joined Feb 8, 2004. Well my little nooblet friend. I joined way, way earlier than you. May 18, 2003. I believe I have priority here wouldnt you say? So the goods are MINE! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Nuff said.

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+May 4 2005, 04:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ May 4 2005, 04:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]...even though he isnt selling them, if he was, which he should, though he isnt,  he should ...
[snapback]103611[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You just made my head hurt. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+May 4 2005, 11:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ May 4 2005, 11:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well well MR Moderator, even though he isnt selling them, if he was, which he should, though he isnt,  he should sell them DIRECTLY to me!....I`ll explain.
See that little date under your alias where it says something like, "joined....". Under yours I believe you joined Feb 8, 2004. Well my little nooblet friend. I joined way, way earlier than you. May 18, 2003. I believe I have priority here wouldnt you say? So the goods are MINE! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  Nuff said.
[snapback]103611[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back