What is Sharon up to...?

Not only does it sound wrong it IS wrong. Anyone catch Brucie's hilarious little Sharon comment at Download yesterday? Brilliant.

Natalie said:
Not only does it sound wrong it IS wrong. Anyone catch Brucie's hilarious little Sharon comment at Download yesterday? Brilliant.
What did he say?  Please don't make me watch the web cast.  I  was able to resist last night,  I still have 6 days to go. :innocent:

He basically told this guy off for throwing an egg at the stage...what I recall he said, 'and now that you've failed to hit anything on the stage you Sharon cocksucker...' Maybe someone else remembers more clearly what he said :innocent:

Hm,  I don't understand the part where he says "and as Jane (?).... would say....".  Please someone fill in the gaps  :D.

SneakySneaky said:
Hm,  I don't understand the part where he says "and as Jane (?).... would say....".  Please someone fill in the gaps  :D.
"As James Bond would say..."

"We're Iron Maiden of course.  And as I mentioned in a field somewhere in California to the one wanker who threw the one fucking egg... as James Bond would say, it's a fucking box of eggs, mate, and you've had your six, all right?  So, now you've totally fucking failed to hit anything on the stage, can I politely request that if anybody sees some cocksucking sharonwanker up there with an egg...  that he doesn't leave the building with any fucking teeth!"

Something like that.  What a frontman. :bigsmile:

Agreed, why would anybody go to an Iron Maiden concert just to throw a bloody egg?
That Ozzfest issue has gone really far. Even after 2 years.
It's great to see Bruce stand up to crappy attitude like that, damn, I love Maiden  :yey:

Toothless would really fit those grievers.

I picked it up as "As James Bond would say" rather, but I didn't get the saying either... must be an english thing.

:notworthy:  Rock on Bruce!!! 

As for Sabbath and Ozzy....to tell the truth I felt that Sabbath was better with Dio.    I know that Sabbath was breaking new ground when they started but really, that crap is overrated. Ozzy's solo career was o.k. I guess, but I really don't care for much more than a few select songs.  What made Sabbath were the other band members to me more than Ozzy anyways. 

Back