What do you think

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 29 2004, 05:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 29 2004, 05:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I say:  BRING BACK PAUL DAY AND DENNIS WILCOCK!!!!!

• [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[/li]

[/li]
[snapback]92508[/snapback]​
[/quote]

intresting Mav, but if we go along with that, maybe we should just bring back the whole May '76 line up

Dave Sullivan - Lead/Rhythm guitar
Ron 'Rebel' Matthews - Drums
Paul Day - Vocals
Terry Rance - Lead/Rhythm guitar
Steve Harris - Bass

Now, thats the early years!

Bring back The Edge Of Darkness (www.up-the-irons.com)! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd very much like seeing Iron Maiden reform after all those years. Their Maiden Voyage album was excellent!

[!--QuoteBegin-7th Death of a 7th Death+Dec 11 2004, 01:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7th Death of a 7th Death @ Dec 11 2004, 01:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I want to see Paul performing with Iron Maiden, and with his early days (with Maiden of course, the long hair, the belts ect...) style!!
That would rock !!  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]93346[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Me too !! that's my favorite maiden era !!!! But we just have to watch the ruskin 79 part on the dvd.. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Let me tell ya' that trying to bring back the past isn't such a great idea, I mean, the 1976 group wasn't that good, and the band's great the way it is. About Paul and Blaze, it would be good if the opened a concert for Maiden, but you have to think if they're not in Maiden it's for a reason.

Well - look at KISS - do you think Ace and Peter just wanted to come back?
Music business is overall a giant mechanism to make money - and if EMI or Sactuary records or whoever would say Paul or Balze just should sing one or two songs with Maiden to promote the Early Years DVD or whatever will follow - I doubt they won't do it....

Remember Ed Hunter Tour, or Give me Ed -Til I'm dead - they were touring without a new album.... just for being on stage and having fun and - make money for EMI

Back