What do you think

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
I remember an Interview posted here (but I can't find it anymore), Paul saying, he'd wish to tour with Maiden just one more time....

Well it seems to be the best occasion to go onstage as a guest singer during"Eddie rips up Europe"....

What do you think?

I think it would rock....

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

id love to see paul as opener for the big gigs in gothenburg and paris. he could be the first on the bill of 3-4 bands + MAIDEN. plus at the end of the Maiden gig he sould sing Running Free along with Bruce.
i thinks its more than possible

Id love to hear Paul front the band. Id want to hear a complete set from him though. And of course there`d have to be a DVD and CD released of the gig.

I didn't thought to suppourt Maiden, maybe he could sing WITH them....
- like agdabavipain thought to hear him singing Running Free with Bruce...

Erm... could work, could not.

Pretty non-committal really! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Do you think Bruce would be happy with this? He likes being the centre of attention. I think its a good idea. I would love for it to happen.

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Nov 11 2004, 04:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Nov 11 2004, 04:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Erm... could work, could not.

Pretty non-committal really! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]91421[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yep - really [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Nov 11 2004, 09:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Nov 11 2004, 09:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The only problem with paul as opening act for maiden is that he almost only plays old maiden material...
[snapback]91475[/snapback]​
[/quote]

No not to sing as opening act.... to sing 1 or 2 songs during the gig along or instead of Bruce (I'm not sure 'bout Paul's perseverance though, but well..)

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Nov 11 2004, 10:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Nov 11 2004, 10:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Do you think Bruce would be happy with this? He likes being the centre of attention. I think its a good idea. I would love for it to happen.
[snapback]91485[/snapback]​
[/quote]

hm, hard to say....
Do you think Steve would agree with that....

And let's spin the thoughts:

[span style=\'color:red\']IF[/span] there will be a tour to promote one or more following DVD's - Will Maiden perform with Blaze? Like a "X-ing the World"-Tour featuring the 2 Blaze albums???

And how would Nicko react on playing with Blaze? [!--emo&:kickyourass:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/boxing_smiley[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'boxing_smiley[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Questions and more Questions...

Anyway, I have a kind of stomache feeling on that Paul-Maiden-thing....
We'll see...

It would be amazing if Paul would join for a song or two, but I don't think thats very possible, but only time will show. Maybe paul will join on just one occasion or so.

[!--QuoteBegin-Evilution+Nov 14 2004, 03:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Evilution @ Nov 14 2004, 03:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]never gonna happen.
[snapback]91622[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Why not?

in my personal opinion is paul di'anno the best maiden singer , not that i don't like bruce !!!!! but i just love the first 2 albums, BUT paul's voice is completely fucked up and he has that big ego problem so i don't think that he or maiden will consider to do a song live. But if it would happen i will not complain at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]paul's voice is completely fucked up and he has that big ego problem[/quote]
Well that's a good point of view....

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Nov 17 2004, 07:32 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Nov 17 2004, 07:32 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well that's a good point of view....
[snapback]91779[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Sadly it is ........................

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Maniac+Nov 17 2004, 05:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Maniac @ Nov 17 2004, 05:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Sadly it is ........................
[snapback]91809[/snapback]​
[/quote]

anyway paul rulez!
i dont really think his own material isnt great. Try Heartuser, The Runner, Living Dead and tons og great stuff!!! Look for Dianno, Battlezone, Almighty Inredz atc

Hmm I'd like to see Di'Anno open for Maiden or perhaps do a song or 2 with Bruce. Would also be nice to have BLAZE open for them though...

After all the "History DVDs" have been released, I'm hoping for a "Complete history of Iron Maiden tour", where all singers sing songs from the years they were in Maiden. Don't think it will happen though...

I say: BRING BACK PAUL DAY AND DENNIS WILCOCK!!!!!
    • [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/li]
    [/li]

Back