What do you look like?

Not quite: the most important thing is do you love it or not: it's your hair ;)
True, and I do!

Not quite: the most important thing is does God love it or not: it's His hair ;)

As always::ninja:, though not really
I burst out laughing at this, that’s one of the funniest things I’ve read on MaidenFans this year.

Also: Joakim has some nice tattoos, never noticed them before.

I burst out laughing at this, that’s one of the funniest things I’ve read on MaidenFans this year.

As usual, to paraphrase Ben Kingsley: "I don't know whether to be flattered or offended by that."

But that said, to make people laugh in such a sordid time is a pleasure in itself, really.

1614807292035-png.13955
Fake news, we already know what you look like:

5f232247-a434-4bda-98d8-1e56232dc402-jpeg.12989

Last edited:
Well, Loosey is way off, but at the risk of being promptly banned, there is something to the Brigs - Perun - NP trio. Never seen Mosh in real life (or, well, on photograph), though I'd suspect he's heavier and bespectacled. And no facial hair.

Well, Loosey is way off, but at the risk of being promptly banned, there is something to the Brigs - Perun - NP trio. Never seen Mosh in real life (or, well, on photograph), though I'd suspect he's heavier and bespectacled. And no facial hair.
Change Mosh to Knick and you've got everyone bearing some similarity to the real MF members. I'd even say LC has some similarity.

Back