What do you do for fun?

[!--QuoteBegin-Still Life+Aug 31 2004, 11:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Still Life @ Aug 31 2004, 11:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hmmmm, I only have AIM. But I downloaded that, so maybe I could download MSN messanger too. You know if that is possible? If not, oh well, no big deal.
[snapback]85241[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[a href=\'http://messenger.msn.com\' target=\'_blank\']You Can Download MSN Messenger from here[/a]. Once you download it, and install, add "ohgar_boy@hotmail.com" to your list. When I come online, we'll chat.

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Sep 1 2004, 01:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Sep 1 2004, 01:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]MSN Messenger is avalble at www.msn.com. omewhere around there. Pretty good.

As for my hobbies, I spent a while at my computer, watch movies, read a bit (especially on the crapper [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ) I listen to a lot of music. 90% of this is either Miaden, or Bruces' solo stuff. I try to compose some music. But, unfortunately, in two weeks, school starts again :mad: [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]85313[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I go back to school tomorrow, so be happy for your extra weeks. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-ohgar_boy+Sep 1 2004, 03:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ohgar_boy @ Sep 1 2004, 03:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][a href=\'http://messenger.msn.com\' target=\'_blank\']You Can Download MSN Messenger from here[/a]. Once you download it, and install, add "ohgar_boy@hotmail.com" to your list. When I come online, we'll chat.
[snapback]85315[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Sounds good.

Up until I moved yesterday, I read a lot, watched TV, played computer games (Mostly Age Of Kings and Civilization II), went out with friends... but now...

[!--QuoteBegin-Still Life+Sep 4 2004, 12:17 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Still Life @ Sep 4 2004, 12:17 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]So you moved huh? where to?
[snapback]85642[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hamburg. It's a great place for Metal!

So you're a Hamburger now? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hamburger, mmmm....

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

LC, I am currently enfactuated with [!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Age of Kings[/quote], I just can't drag myself away from it! Whilst listening to Maiden of course. The Paladin is my favourite form of attack, backed up with British Longbowmen and a couple of Trebuchets.

Other than that, I work, I go to the pub, I read, I listen to the Goon Show, I watch films. Nothing really interesting.. Oh! And I play football for my local team.

DI, I've always loved Turkish Janissaries. Ask the Duke about his force of Paladins that mysteriously vanished to one of my forces. It is an older game, but in my view, it's still great, way better than Warcraft III, Age of Mythology, and all those newer games.

Most of the time I listen to music. I only watch TV when there's an IndyCar/F1 race on (my other interest, besides from music). I've taken to going for walks as well these days. I used to be a hardcore gamer, but these days I usually only play games when I'm at a freinds house or if I can't find anything better to do. That said, I can't wait for Battlefield 2 and MGS3 [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back