What determines our membership status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onhell said:
I do not remember the incident that led shaman and iventually the saint away.

Let's just say it was You Know Who being You Know Who. Someone posted something he didn't like ... he let his hate spew forth ... within hours, half a dozen long-time members had permanently left the site.

(Although they were annoying members. Remember Goddess Of Time? No loss there.)

This is becoming the oldtimers nostalgia thread, isn't it?
Alright then, new forum rule ... don't post in this thread if you don't remember Iron Duke. :ninja:

I've interacted with the Duke a few times-- remember when he showed up when Per left for a while. 

SinisterMinisterX said:
This is becoming the oldtimers nostalgia thread, isn't it?
Alright then, new forum rule ... don't post in this thread if you don't remember Iron Duke. :ninja:

So, is this like that 'old timers' thread?  With all the new members around here, ought to revive that thread.

Requiring knowledge of Iron Duke is probably too much. There aren't many here who go that far back.

Alright, I suppose you qualify for oldtimer if you know who Mav is. (Yes, I know that reads weird ... Fun with capitalization!)

Or if you took part in the album elimination thread.

I'm like the people living in the Indus Valley when (according to the Biblical account) God created the Earth in 4004 BC. There I was, just puttering around, doing my thing, existing, when the Internet was invented around me by Al Gore.

Yes, it was a mythical time ... there I was listening to Frank Zappa when Al Gore walked by, waving his magic wand ... servers grew from the earth, modems fell from the skies, and the Gore Daughters followed behind hooking up routers...

SinisterMinisterX said:
Requiring knowledge of Iron Duke is probably too much. There aren't many here who go that far back.

No because he appeared a year ago or so.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Alright, I suppose you qualify for old timer if you know who You Know Who is. (Yes, I know that reads weird ... Fun with capitalization!)

Let's say, if you have chat with him in a thread.
His disappearance was a New Frontier for the forum.
Someone who registered here between that time and the 'come back' of thousand suns, can qualify as an old timer.
Beyond He That Was, there is another group of users, in which you belong and not I : The Ancient Timers those who did chat with the Mariner.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Or if you took part in the album elimination thread.

Or if you know the true story behind the 'or' :ninja:

SinisterMinisterX said:
Alright, I suppose you qualify for oldtimer if you know who You Know Who is. (Yes, I know that reads weird ... Fun with capitalization!)
I've been here for about 6 months and I know You Know Who is
Mavarick (I know it's spelt with an E you horrible forum censor)
So what does that make me? :p

I registered here around 2004, I think, but was banned by Maverick around 2006, I think? Nevermind. I'm back and stronger! Ahahahahahahahahahah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back