What determines our membership status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, though the targets are set quite low because post count doesn't matter to most people here.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Ya, post count is stupid and pointless IMO. Unless you hit 666!  :devil: :devil2:

We definitely celebrate that one. What seems to bring smiles to folks are:

500, 666, 1000, and any 500 interval after that. If you take a look at the members page, do it by post count you'll notice few if any actually make it beyond 500. After the top 10 posters it drops dramatically.

Onhell said:
We definitely celebrate that one. What seems to bring smiles to folks are:

500, 666, 1000, and any 5000 interval after that. If you take a look at the members page, do it by post count you'll notice few if any actually make it beyond 5000. After the top 10 posters it drops dramatically.
Fixed I think?

No, hes pretty much right with the '500's'.  There are only, what, 4-5 active members with 5k? 

Usually, if a member doesn't hit the 500 mark, they'll be gone.

Well, of the top 10 posters, only myself, Perun, Foro, Onhell, and SMX are still active.

Several (3, I think without looking) haven't been active in many years. Since late 2003 or early 2004, whenever we had that fight which made The Saint leave.

But those old posters had totals which included spam. Since we stopped counting spam, it's harder to get those huge post counts.

I like it, shows involvement and in some cases longevity since you don't see the year someone signed up in until you check profiles.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Since late 2003 or early 2004, whenever we had that fight which made The Saint leave.

Late 2003, I think, but you're talking about Shaman. The Saint simply disappeared a few years ago.

Shadow said:
Late 2003, I think, but you're talking about Shaman. The Saint simply disappeared a few years ago.

The Saint mostly stopped posting because of the same incident. He continued sporadically for a few months, then stopped altogether.
LooseCannon said:
I do. But it's not a story I'll tell here.

I heard some things. If what I heard is true, it's not good. Let's leave it there.

SinisterMinisterX said:
The Saint mostly stopped posting because of the same incident. He continued sporadically for a few months, then stopped altogether.

Not really. He kept posting news for at least two years after that.

True, I was talking about the forum though. And I think he did post once in a blue moon after those few months. But nowhere near as much as he once did.

LooseCannon said:
I do. But it's not a story I'll tell here.

Well aren't you special :p

And yeah, people's privacy should stay just that, shame though.

I do not remember the incident that led shaman and iventually the saint away. all the others i'm pretty much aware as too why or when. Guess if it's been this long it doesn't really matter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back