What are your plans for your first Senjutsu "listening party"?

Oh excuses @TheMercenary, your post was only a few places above. Yes I remember that post, when I read it I though this person is professional reviewer?
I was talking about what I will do myself. ;) I'm a journalist on the french online magazine Metal Intégral and I'm writing reviews about the recent releases of some other bands than Maiden, including Hellryder and Brainstorm. :) That's what I meant in my previous post. ;) I'm not natively english-speaking person, so my english is a little bit weird sometimes. :blush:

Last edited:
I’m in the final stages of writing a 40-page assessment and will have finished the editing and submitted the final draft by the 3rd, so personally the album release date works perfectly. To be free to direct all attention towards the music without stress will be a nice reward after quite a busy stretch.
Same here. I'm planning to finish one of the essays of my thesis by Friday afternoon. I've been working on it for seven consecutive months now. Senjutsu is my reward. Can't wait.

I actually have two new albums from two favourite bands coming out on Friday, so I'm doing a double listening party.

When the CDs arrive I will sort out getting them added to my digital media in high quality. Then, once everyone else has gone to bed, I will grab a nice cold can of drink, put my feet up and disappear for a couple of hours.

I am on vacation on the 2nd and driving to a resort which is nearby a national park. The place I am staying is surrounded by hills and forest so the atmosphere should be fantastic to listen to the album.

Finally, no listening on friday for me : my local store has forgotten to order the copies of the album to the wholesaler and no copy will be saled on friday. So, I pre-ordered it today via my local store and I'll got it on september the 10th, maybe... I'm mad about this poor organisation of my retailer... :mad:

Finally, no listening on friday for me : my local store has forgotten to order the copies of the album to the wholesaler and no copy will be saled on friday. So, I pre-ordered it today via my local store and I'll got it on september the 10th, maybe... I'm mad about this poor organisation of my retailer... :mad:
Damn, that sucks. To bad man. What kind of a record store can forget something like that...

Damn, that sucks. To bad man. What kind of a record store can forget something like that...
I'm not a man. ;) And thanks for your compassion. :ok: A store that forgets to order the copies to the wholesaler is a shitty store... <_< I'll never buy CDs there anymore... Next time, I'll order them directly from the labels or from other online shops... ;)

Oh, that really sucks...

A bit unprofessional from them, as new Maiden albums are one of the very few that really get a lot of people out there to buy the record.

Back