Weird/funny/creepy band names

artist%20formerly%20known%20as%20prince.jpg

TheDarkGift said:
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness.
It's not bad, it's just... weird.  :S

That reminds me of  a band called "Eden Weint Im Grab" which translates into English as "Eden Weeps in its Grave".

But it gets better: As an acronym - EWIG - it spells out the German word for "eternal".

But it gets even better: I first read about that band over five years ago in the German Rock Hard magazine. Obviously, my attention got attracted by the name. They were discussing their first demo, and I still remember the wording: "Jeez, with that name, it is apparent we're having a band with an incredibly cheerfull attitude here." Now about a year ago, I talked to a mate of mine who is a guitarist (or bassist? I don't remember), who told me he had just gotten a gig in that band.

What a small world this can be.

I've always liked "No Man Is an Island (Except the Isle of Man)". They shortened it to No-Man pretty quickly.

i almost forgot these ones:
Fuck The Facts
Dying Fetus
Goatwhore
Goblincocksucker (a personal favorite)
and harry and the potters

portermoresby said:
There's also Anal GREAT MUSICIAN, which is a grindcore band, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, with such great song titles like "You got Date Raped", "You Have Cancer", "All our Fans are Gay" and "You keep a Diary".

Perun said:
Yeah, with such great song titles like "You got Date Raped", "You Have Cancer", "All our Fans are Gay" and "You keep a Diary".

LOL, I see it appears censored, but anyway, it seems like you got the reference. Yeah they're really out of their minds. I think they also wrote a song called "Chris Barnes Is A Pussy"

Yeah, what's with adding "69" to the band name? I mean, Pink Cream, and then The 69 Eyes... They think it makes them more cool?  :innocent:

I've also once tried to list band names that have the word "sex" in them and I wasn't much surprised when most of them turned out to be gothic bands.
Miranda Sex Garden, Alien Sex Fiend, Sexbeat, Sex Gang Children...  :blush:

Back