Weird/funny/creepy band names

TheDarkGift said:
I've also once tried to list band names that have the word "sex" in them and I wasn't much surprised when most of them turned out to be gothic bands.
Miranda Sex Garden, Alien Sex Fiend, Sexbeat, Sex Gang Children...  :blush:

...Sex Pistols, Eternal Sex And War, Lunar Sex, Sex Attack, Necrosexual Rites...

There's a band in Serbia called S.A.R.S., but surprisingly, that has nothing to do with the well-known respiratory disease. It is actually a short version of Freshly Amputated Hand of Satriani.  :D

TheDarkGift said:
There's a band in Serbia called S.A.R.S., but surprisingly, that has nothing to do with the well-known respiratory disease. It is actually a short version of Freshly Amputated Hand of Satriani.  :D

Yes, I heard about them. I just couldn't find what S.A.R.S. stands for. I thought it was for disease...

I've always gotten a laugh out of these guys.

2wpikqg.jpg

On the topic of Serbian bands, I have an Mp3 lying around of one called "Analni Karakter".

There is a punk rock band called "Trashcan Darlings". They also have very inspirational album titles, such as "Tunes From the Trashcan" and "The Lipstic Menace". Weird enough for me.  :blink:

Back