Votes: 2 6.1%
  • When Two Worlds Collide

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Brave New World

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Different World

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Brave New World in my opinion. Brilliant lyrics, great vocals from bruce, and the song covers a huge emotional range. Definitely one of Maiden's most epic songs.

Brave New World of course!

- Bruce singing rawks.
- Janick gets crazy.
- Upbeat riffs of doom
- Subject matter is outstanding, who doesn't like dystopia!
- I like my long hair :p

Basically, Brave New World is a masterpiece of a song. Two great solos with an awesome mood, lyrics are WOW, bruce dances crazy in the live video, and the arrangement itself makes it the centerpiece of the Brave New World album.

Brave New World. Because when I first started listening to Maiden I got in to this song quickly because I had studies the book at High School, so it's a song that I appreciate lyrically more than the others. Which is rare for me because I tend to learn to like a song from the way it sounds before I like for the lyrical content.  :)

It's a toss up between BNW and Different World me. When I first got into Maiden back in 2000 I listened to the BNW album, and it was OK, but now that I'm obsessed w/the band  :blush: (well...2 guitarists mostly, but the music is superb!) :wub:

I'd choose Brave New World.  It's longer than Different World and is right before Blood Brothers which is another great Harris epic! (new poll? Greatest Harris Epic?)

Back