War Of Epics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @The Flash, I'm struggling to find a proper YouTube version of The Court Of The Crimson King, and since it's the song you picked, can you choose one? Thanks :)

EDIT: Epitaph too... Both have gazillion different versions, so just pick whichever you think is the best available on YouTube, as long as its longer than 8 minutes :)

King Crimson removed their songs off YouTube recently. Finding a 8+ minute version of the songs with the same lineup that played on the record on YouTube is an impossible task, because they do not exist.

Vimeo does have Epitaph's studio version on it.

Still looking for the other one. It's not on YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion.

Damn, they are really thorough :( Thanks for this. If you find a working link in the meantime, post it. If not, I'll figure something out.

You could try uploading the song yourself to youtube under an ambiguous title and with the privacy settings as "unlisted". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Worth a shot in any case though.

You could try uploading the song yourself to youtube under an ambiguous title and with the privacy settings as "unlisted". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Worth a shot in any case though.

I've thought about that, but I'll keep on searching and treat it like a last resort.

@Mosh: Could you upload that Moon Safari song on YouTube (or Dailymotion, or Vimeo)? Can't find it anywhere.

@The Flash: Since the Epitaph video above still works, can you work something out for the other KC song? As above, YT, DM, Vimeo are all fine.

None of this is really necessary, but it's better if there's a link for people to relisten... gives a bigger chance to these songs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back