Vocalists that were auditioned for Bruce Dickinson's replacement in 1993

You started spamming, complaining about the forum and its mods and users. Last time I checked, posting on the forum was optional.
Now feel free to ignore me, the way you proudly solve problems.

http://www.metaltalk.net/columns/20100802.php

Chris Dale was in the same band as Doogie White:

"I don't know if you know but our singer, Doogie White was up for the Maiden job when Bruce left. He auditioned in this very room. Shit! He's played with Maiden in this very room. What songs did you do? I had to learn tons of them, he said. He laughed about how he messed up the beginning of Number of the Beast with them... in this very room! With Steve and Dave and Jannick and Nicko... in this very room!"

Yes, they were together in Tank and did some work at Steve's barn, if I remember correctly.

He is a most elusive fish.

"Ooooh, fishy, fishy, fishy fish!"

Anyway, back to topic, anyone? Despite the obvious incompatibility, I would actually be interested to hear Halford in IM (then, of course), just for the heck of it. :D

Who was the last valid participant banned before him? By valid I mean non spam or ad account.

Nooo, you just ruined my murderous reputation, Number 6. I'll have to start threatening people all over again to make it right. :(
It's beyond me how anyone could possibly take that seriously.

Back