VCD copying query

Oh Max - you asked why gardening...

...got a new house - cant move in for about 6 weeks, but able to go and do outside maintenance - bloody huge garden [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I can see me putting a load of grass seed down - loads easier just to mow a lawn

[!--QuoteBegin-bloodbrotheruk+Sep 8 2002, 07:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bloodbrotheruk @ Sep 8 2002, 07:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Oh Max - you asked why gardening...

...got a new house - cant move in for about 6 weeks, but able to go and do outside maintenance - bloody huge garden [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I can see me putting a load of grass seed down - loads easier just to mow a lawn[/quote]
Cool, a new house :lambada:

Oh so you were the person who bought the eddie from e-bay, you are going to put it into your huge garden!!! [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Do you have a girlfriend/wife, any kids??

I wouldnt mind an eddie in the garden but i think the old lady opposite would have a heart attack [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

did you see my post about the fair?

dont suppose you saw a twilight zone 7" brown vinyl did you? Its the ONLY uk release i havent got

what was the most expensive item you saw (Maiden)? and the cheapest?
as I like to keep an eye on the market prices

where the hell did you post that??

But, no i am sorry but i didnt find the twilight 7"! There was nont anything really expensive or cheap, there were all of the early albums up to live after death all for 5£, and loads of posters, patches, pins ect. There were some eupropean versions of the early albums that were sold at 18-30£! there was a Samson album 'head on' signed by the org. band which was £25!

The key worked bloodbrotheruk,but i still can't play the dvd.When i try to play it,it gives me:no disc in drive G.Maybe i have to write the region code but where?I need help.Thanks again

Back