VCD copying query

PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward the key generator - or let me know who you want it registering to and Ill enter it into he prog and post the serial

OK
User Name: Vladi
Key: 10B146F34B47F842C664A42837FEFFA3061577204BD004831A8BF6D62870FABEB10FCC8E16F723E7E44A04CA5F4B238280EB11591214B4C066AA0996D1011BBF

Hope it works OK [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The key didn't work.It's very long and there isn't enough space to write it [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We are talking about clone cd4 here? just remembered you didnt say and i assumed that was the prog....

Clone cd4??????The program is Power dvd 4.0 and the key you gave me is very long.Can you give me the right key?

Phil, could i also have a key for power dvd 4, please! thanks

[!--QuoteBegin-meidana+Sep 8 2002, 02:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(meidana @ Sep 8 2002, 02:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Happy birthday Max!I need the key for power dvd 4 too.Tomorrow i'll send you the cds.All the best![/quote]
I dont mean to be rude or anything, but who are you??

BTW - thanks for the birthday note [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

See my nick:meidana>meidana86@abv.bg [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Now you know why i'm sending you cds.OK :head:

i dont have an upfated one! i will try and make one for you! i will post it here soon!

OK guys - sorry I had clone cd in my head [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

try this one:

DV3X417M28947802

Or if that doesnt work:

Version: 4.0
s/n: MV55F17758841285 or s/n: s/n: MV06151585560091

thanks Phil,

How are you taday?

The record fair went well!!

:head:

not bad Max ta - too much work [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
spent the day gardening - bloody hard work its been too

saw your purchase list - not bad mate [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

where was the fair?

Why did you do gardening???

i good aswell [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The record fair was in Brigton

They was more maiden but i didnt want to spend all my money

dont suppose you saw a twilight zone 7" brown vinyl did you? Its the ONLY uk release i havent got [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

what was the most expensive item you saw (Maiden)? and the cheapest?

Back