USA Politics

As much as I wish the death of Herman Cain would spread awareness about the importance of being cautious and wearing a mask,
  1. Cain has been politically irrelevant since 2012 (and even then it was only for a brief period during a primary) and had no presence in the current GOP
  2. People who have made their conclusions about COVID being a hoax or whatever else are far past the point of being persuaded

She would probably be a better president than Biden (because he's old and says stupid stuff), Trump (because he's a moron) and Pence (because he hardly reads other books than the Old Testament).

Harris 2024?

The actuarials give him a 23% chance of dying before he gets to his second term.
Thanks to modern medicine it is unlikely, BUT, just on age alone one never knows. I've known people in their 50s/60s who were fit, strong and "healthy" and just *POOF* up and die "out of nowhere." Not to mention, regardless of his physical health, what about his mental health? People start to lose it the closer they get to 80.

Thanks to modern medicine it is unlikely, BUT, just on age alone one never knows. I've known people in their 50s/60s who were fit, strong and "healthy" and just *POOF* up and die "out of nowhere." Not to mention, regardless of his physical health, what about his mental health? People start to lose it the closer they get to 80.
The actuarial tables take modern medicine into account.

Keep in mind that once you get into your 90's you're further away from 80 than when you were in your late 70's. The stuff you lost starts to slowly return again. I have sources for this.
Cried is an important voice that deserves to be heard on this matter.

Back