USA Politics

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg

Yep. Waiting for the other shoe to drop. He should probably resign, sad because he seemed a good senator, but you can't be a good senator and be a bad person.

I really don't get this... what the hell was going on inside his head when he did that? Why do so many people seem to have problem with sticking to the very basic limit of human decency? What synapses failed in his brain when he thought "I don't think I will ever run into any sort of problems as a senator when I pose for a photo in which I imply groping the breasts of a sleeping woman"? I can't wrap my head around this.

Alex Jones had long ago already said that Trump's weirder outbursts are due to the fact that he's psychologically deteriorating because THEY are gradually poisoning him.

Reza Zarrab, the Iranian-Turkish businessman who was being tried in the United States for breaking the Iranian sanctions but decided to be a confessor against one of his partners in crime, the former vice director of one of the biggest banks in Turkey, is currently explaining the bribes he gave to Turkish government officials and how the Turkish government helped him in his illegal trade scheme to a New York court. He admitted to giving the former Minister of Economy, Zafer Çağlayan, roughly around 50 million euros in bribes.

This is the same person who was featured in the corruption scandal in Turkey a couple of years ago. Obviously, everyone involved in the scandal went unscathed here. He had denied the allegations and the government had vehemently supported him, calling him a "patriot". They're currently calling him an "American agent" and a "traitor" for rattling them out. Speaker of the ruling party called the case a "stage play".

Now Tillerson is being fired, and Trump will have free hand to bomb North Korea just like that.

Alex Jones had long ago already said that Trump's weirder outbursts are due to the fact that he's psychologically deteriorating because THEY are gradually poisoning him.

Yup, they served him fried gay frogs once and look what it has done to him.

Now Tillerson is being fired, and Trump will have free hand to bomb North Korea just like that.

I don't believe that's doable. I mean, it's more likely that high ranking army staff is going to start resigning, than execution of this order. United States armed forces personell aren't idiots like Trump.

I don't believe that's doable. I mean, it's more likely that high ranking army staff is going to start resigning, than execution of this order. United States armed forces personell aren't idiots like Trump.

And there you have it. If high-ranking army personnel resigns over this, the orange can replace them with his own yes-men.

Can he? I think he can't put a trigger happy brigadier as head of staff, it needs to be a general. Generals are old, they have a career behind themselves and last thing they want is stains on the resume. First strike against NK - armed conflict against China, with a high possibility of escalating to nuclear. So, who would put his signature on this?

Somebody who would think that disobeying orders from the commander in chief and thus staining his uniform is a greater act of dishonour than obliterating the lives of thousands of people. I'm sure Trump has someone like that.

Somebody who would think that disobeying orders from the commander in chief and thus staining his uniform is a greater act of dishonour than obliterating the lives of thousands of people. I'm sure Trump has someone like that.
The head of US Strategic Command was talking at the Halifax International Security Forum and he explained that he would resist any orders to strike, and indeed, he would disobey illegal orders to do so.

You should have seen the interview one of Trump's sidekicks did with Channel 4 News about this. Totally nonsensical and uncooperative.

I wonder how many high-ranking members of Trump's administration will last the full 4-year term. Trump seems to be confusing his role as President with his role as host for The Apprentice ...
He reminds me of Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes Back. Getting rid of everyone who displeases him.

Back