USA Politics

It's not fake news - it's real news.

The question is whether or not the intel is accurate. That's a wholly different question as to whether or not it is "fake" or "real". Either the intel is accurate - and Russian operatives have spent the last ten years getting dirt on Donald Trump - or it is not accurate, at which point who cares?

But considering CNN has reported that the CIA has given info on it to Trump and Obama...well. The CIA certainly thinks there's truth there.

Apparently several outlets were also sitting on this information until there was some level of verification.

I'm almost certain this is false, and was something conducted by /pol/.
C13DQC4UQAIjYFJ.jpg:large

It is possible indeed, but I guess we'll see. I'm certainly treating these things as unverified until they're verified.

I mean, let's be honest. I don't much care if Donald Trump is a sex pervert, and the USA didn't care that he's a self-admitted sexual abuser, they won't care about this either.

Not when it is a Rep candidate.
They do care when it's a Republican, though. Lots of people with sexual oddities have been expelled from office on both sides of the aisle. The difference is that Trump really seems to be above this sort of thing, somehow. Like people expect him to be outrageous so he can get away with it.

Is the problem the fact that prostitution is illegal? Because I don't see anything wrong with the pee thing. It's a common fetish.

He was not exactly the one person I am worried about.
Wait. Blackmail only works on someone if they care if the information within is revealed. If Trump doesn't care or he's just going to say it's not true and be unconcerned about investigations into the allegations' veracity, then it's pretty close to neutering the ability of the information to harm.

Yeah, pretty sure that if you can air his pussy grabbing habits, an affair with prostitutes won't slow him down.

Back