Uriah Heep

One more band that is retiring from touring. That's unfair. I never saw Aerosmith live. So I will do all what is possible to do to see Uriah Heep live once in my life.

I saw Aerosmith when they were young, back in 1999. :lol:

I also got to see B.B. King when he was young in 1997. And then when he was not that young in 2010. :lol:

Bottom line is enjoy these artists while they are still active, because it will not last forever.

I saw Aerosmith when they were young, back in 1999. :lol:

I also got to see B.B. King when he was young in 1997. And then when he was not that young in 2010. :lol:

Bottom line is enjoy these artists while they are still active, because it will not last forever.
You are lucky. :)

Well, I always try to enjoy the bands I like live, but a lot of events in my life made this nearly impossible for me. I never went to a show since 2010. My last show was Stratovarius for Polaris tour. :facepalm:

That said, thanks to the ever-present nostalgia, reunions and other stuff like that, you could have managed to see a lot of very old, classic bands - I have seen Priest, the Stones, Dylan, Sabbath, Motorhead, Yes, Peter Gabriel and, yes, Uriah Heep (in '07 or '08) live - all of which have started in the 60s or 70s and I'm not that old (though I feel that way, especially lately).

I missed out on seeing Cream live (though I probably still have the DVD, somewhere), but I almost could see them live in concert, which, for a 60s band that was together for, like, two years feels really weird :D

Last edited:
Back