Uriah Heep

Yeah, they are really great to see live. That compilation album as well as their latest album Living the Dream should cover the almost entire setlist that you'll see them play next year.

Yes, that compilation is great because all the hits are re-recorded and it's the closest you're going to enjoy in their gig. :) Excellent and underrated band. They have a ton of compilations but that one that @GhostofCain have recommended is the last and it's great with great sound. You're going to enjoy. The first 10 years are the most successful like any band but they also have great records since the 80's. You're going to enjoy discovering their whole world. They have influenced to Maiden, Helloween & Heavy and Power Metal in general. Enjoy it. :)

Watched it now. That Wacken gig is a corker!

Edit: I had to reload the webpage to watch it, because the first time round it started by playing an ad of Nigel Farage and there was no way one could skip what the cunt was spouting. :lol:

Last edited:
Picked up a ticket for Heep next year.

I only have the first album, so am looking to pick up a compilation in advance but there's about 20 listed on wiki.

Which compilation would be most representative of their best tracks that they are most likely to play at the gig?

I'm not looking for the equivalent of best of the beast, spanning all era's and including stuff like Virus and Holy Smoke that won't be played live.

Just got a message that this gig has been cancelled. Not sure why, can't be covid can it?

They are celebrating their 50th anniversary playing an EPIC setlist every night: 24 to 26 songs, with two sets and apparently nearly 3 hours of music.

Back