5.Run To The Hills
6.Dance Of Death
7.Phantom Of The Opera
8.Paschendale
9.The Clansman
10.The Evil That Men Do
11.Hallowed Be Thy Name
12.Revelations
13.Rime Of The Ancient Mariner(they should really play this again.)
14.Afraid To Shoot Strangers(and this!)
15.The Clairvoyant
16.Fear Of The Dark(end on the best!)

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Sep 26 2003, 02:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Sep 26 2003, 02:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sure was, and of course that's only a fraction of what I'd like to see!  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A couple of months ago, Pearl Jam played a series of 5 concerts, each with a completely different setlist, and over the 5 shows they played every song in their repertoire.  I'd love to see Maiden do something similar to that.  Maybe not every song (I can deal with not hearing Gangland, for instance) ... but I would pay almost anything to see such an event, or buy a DVD of such a thing.

I don't know what it's like in Europe, but in the US many venues have local laws which limit how late the band can play.  Most of the European setlists that I've seen have been a few songs longer than the shows here in Denver on the same tour.

Not that I mean to be demanding on the band ... I'm happy to see them play anything on the occasions they get out to my part of the globe! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I agree, it's hard for me to see them, though I'm only a couple of hours away from Phoenix, but I'd give anything to here most of their material live. I bet that Pearl Jam event (which to bad i missed) must have been awesome. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I remember thinking about this more after making that post you quoted. Between the 3 times I've seem Maiden live, the official live albums/videos and my small bootleg collection*, I've seen or heard most of their stuff live by now. The only things I haven't heard are the songs from NPFTD and VXI tours which haven't been played since.

Sure it'd be nice to see it all in person, but I'm not sure I'd survive such a cromulent performance. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']* Small compared some of the fanatical collectors who frequent these boards, at least.[/span]

Actually, in their BNW tour, when they came to phoenix they played Mother Russia which was increadible! and the Clansman! ooh that was cool they had a scottish Eddie back drop as they played it....mind blowing! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back