Ultimate Maiden-setlist

Cosmiceddie

Back From The Edge
Hello to you all.

Here comes my ultimate Maiden Setlist for the new tour.(Apparently they won't play any songs from the new album,will they?...)

1. Caught somewhere in Time
2. Where Eagles dare [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
3. The Prisoner [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
4. Brave New World [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
5. Murders in the Rue Morgue
6. Alexander the Great [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
7. Sea of Madness
8. Phantom of the Opera [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
9. The Thin Line between Love and Hate [!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
10.Hallowed be thy Name [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
11.Blood Brothers [!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
12.Running Free

13.The Nomad [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
14.Children of the Damned [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
15.The Trooper

this setlist sounds great to me.
i've heard that they will play 1 or 2 songs from the new album on the give me ed...'til i'm dead tour

[!--QuoteBegin-Cosmiceddie+Apr 20 2003, 07:12 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ Apr 20 2003, 07:12 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hello to you all.

Here comes my ultimate Maiden Setlist for the new tour.(Apparently they won't play any songs from the new album,will they?...)

1. Caught somewhere in Time
2. Where Eagles dare [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
3. The Prisoner [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
4. Brave New World [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
5. Murders in the Rue Morgue
6. Alexander the Great [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
7. Sea of Madness
8. Phantom of the Opera [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
9. The Thin Line between Love and Hate [!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
10.Hallowed be thy Name [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
11.Blood Brothers [!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
12.Running Free

13.The Nomad [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
14.Children of the Damned [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
15.The Trooper [/quote]
jepp,,thats the ultimate set-list,,,all the good song [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] + two new songs,,,,if they play all that,,,this tour will be their best tour ever [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i think leave the setlist to the pros themselves,, Bruce is the Clansman.......

The list seem pretty alright to me, just one minor problem,
only 15 songs, atleast 17 i think.
Phantom of the opera Perfect.
I have a list here to, actually.

1. Aces high (with churchills speech)
2. Phantom of the opera (love it live and loud)
3. Revelations (alright!)
4. Infinite Dreams (wow)
5. 22 acacia avenue (lalala)
6. From here to eternity (just a catchy song)
7. Run to the hills (classic)
8. Running Free (classic)
9. Powerslave (classic)
---------------------------- A short break, ofcourse.
10. Wratchild (love it live and loud)
11. Wildest Dreams (from the fortcoming album)
12. The prisoner
13. The evil that men do
14. Iron Maiden
---------
15 Sanctuary
16 Hallowed be thy name
17 The number of the beast

That´s all for all [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

1. Aces High (they have played 2 minutes too much)
2. Run to the Hills (they have to play it in the begin of the show, Bruce need to put a lot of power in it)
3. Number of the beast (they have a hard time playin it, they need al their energy. They have to play it also in the begin)
4. Revelations
5. the trooper
6. Moonchild (on 7th son track, but not the evil)
7. Fear of the Dark
8. Bring your daughter to the slaughter (an excellent live track, the only one I really loved of a Real live one)
9. Sign of the Cross
10. Out of the Silent planet
11. Hallowed by the name
12. Prowler (a Di'anno track I prefer a song like this or remember tomorrow)
13. Virus
14. Heaven can wait (nice live track)
15. 22 Acia avenue
16. Poweslave
17. Iron Maiden (an excellent encore)

Not all track are in order they should be played

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+May 29 2003, 09:20 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ May 29 2003, 09:20 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i think leave the setlist to the pros themselves,, Bruce is the Clansman....... [/quote]
Harris is.

Again fighting about Harris and Bruce? They are together damn it!

1) Caught Somewhere in Time
2) Remember Tomorrow
3) Still Life
4) Run Silent Run Deep
5) Wasting Love
6) Revelations
7) Powerslave
8) Sign of the Cross
9) Killers
10) Paschendale
11) Dream of Mirrors
12) Guitar Solo
13) Transylvania
14) Phantom of the Opera
15) Children of the Damned
16) Iron Maiden (not one of my favourites, but...)
---------------------------------------
17) To Tame A Land
18) Infinite Dreams
19) The Edge of Darkness
20) Sanctuary

Hmmm......

1. Aces High, with Churchill's speech.
2. The Wicker Man
3. Run to the Hills
4. Powerslave
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. Brave New World
7. Wrathchild
8. The Trooper
9. The Number of the Beast
10. Phantom of the Opera
11. The Clansman
12. The Evil That Men Do
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden

15. Man on the Edge
16. Bring Your Daughter...To the Slaughter
17. Hallowed Be Thy Name

1) Be Quick or be Dead
2) Wildest Dreams
3) Ghost of the Navigator
4) The Trooper
5) Phantom of the Opera
6) The Clansman
7) Montsegur
8) Dance of Death
9) Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter
10) Wasted Years
11) The Evil that Men Do
12) The Sign of the Cross
13) The Clairvoyant
14) Paschendale
15) Powerslave
16) Infinite Dreams
17) Iron Maiden
18) Hallowed be thy Name
19) Fear of the Dark
20) Running Free

01. The number of the beast
02. Ghost of the navigator
03. Brave new world
04. Montsegur
05. Sanctuary
06. The trooper
07. Revelations
08. Run to the hills
09. Be quick or be dead
10. From here to eternity
---------------
11. Powerslave
12. Mother russia
13. Wildest dreams
14. The clairvoyant
15. The prophecy
---------------
16. Iron maiden
17. Hallowed be thy name
18. Paschendale

This setlist would never get played - it's just too damn long! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

2 sets of 12 songs, with an intermission in between to give the guys a needed break, and 3 songs for the encore. Every album is represented.

Aces High (with Churchill's Speech, of course)
Be Quick Or Be Dead
Rainmaker
Die With Your Boots On
Infinite Dreams
Wrathchild
Sign Of The Cross
The Wicker Man
Phantom Of The Opera
Alexander The Great
Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
Run To The Hills
------------
Moonchild
Murders In The Rue Morgue
Caught Somewhere In Time
Blood Brothers
Paschendale
The Clansman
The Number Of The Beast
The Trooper
Powerslave (with giant Eddie walking around)
Dance Of Death
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
------------
2 Minutes To Midnight
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Sanctuary

Ah well, one can dream, right? [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

1. Wildest Dreams
2. Rainmaker
3. The Trooper
4. Revelations
5. Montsegur
6. Dance of Death
7. Wrathchild
8. No More Lies

+ The Wicker Man, New Frontier, Beast, Hallowed, IM, BnW, The Clansman...

Ooohhhhhhh!!!!!

Bloody 'ell!
It's impossible to make a setlist!
They're all [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well SinisterMinisterX, that WAS a long setlist! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 25 2003, 07:52 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 25 2003, 07:52 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Well SinisterMinisterX, that WAS a long setlist!  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Sure was, and of course that's only a fraction of what I'd like to see! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A couple of months ago, Pearl Jam played a series of 5 concerts, each with a completely different setlist, and over the 5 shows they played every song in their repertoire. I'd love to see Maiden do something similar to that. Maybe not every song (I can deal with not hearing Gangland, for instance) ... but I would pay almost anything to see such an event, or buy a DVD of such a thing.

I don't know what it's like in Europe, but in the US many venues have local laws which limit how late the band can play. Most of the European setlists that I've seen have been a few songs longer than the shows here in Denver on the same tour.

Not that I mean to be demanding on the band ... I'm happy to see them play anything on the occasions they get out to my part of the globe! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ultimate setlist for the forthcoming 'Dance of Death' tour:

Caught Somewhere in Time

Where Eagles dare

Brave New World

Alexander the Great [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Dance of Death

The Prisoner [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Rainmaker [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No more Lies

The Nomad [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Face in the Sand [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The thin Line between Love and Hate [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hallowed be thy Name [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Paschendale [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Blood Brothers [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Children of the Damned [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Everyone seems to want 'Alexander The Great' being played live, and I think it's a good idea. A better idea would be to play 'The Duellists'. Given the choice between these two, I'd choose 'The Duellists' every time! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Duellists is great! And I think Chains of Misery would be great live!

He lies to you, he won't let you be, he holds your Chains of Misery

Yeah, I bet it would. What a chorus! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back