Ultimate collection of Vintage Eddie pics

Super thanx for these wonderfull pictures. Do You als have The number of the Beast (album), Piece of Mind & No Prayer for the Dying?

Hey
I do not have Bring Your Daugher To The Slaughter, Brave New World and Book Of Souls in high-resolution.

Hey Cosmiceddie,

Thnx for the very nice Hi-res pics.
I was wondering if you have the Maiden japan, and Somewhere in time and seventh son tour promo eddie (maybe maiden england).

Greetings

Hey

Hey Cosmiceddie,

Thnx for the very nice Hi-res pics.
I was wondering if you have the Maiden japan, and Somewhere in time and seventh son tour promo eddie (maybe maiden england).

Greetings

I don't have either the Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Tour or the Maiden England Eddie.

Last edited:
Hey Lord of Wolves,
I was looking on the web for rare Eddies and I found one that I've never seen before but it's in very low res and very small. If I'm correct this should be a Riggs Eddie. Hopefully, you have this picture in a higher res or maybe you could tell me more about it. (Because I thought I've seen em all, but apparently not)
Greetings JosA666

Sorry for the late reply Jos666, but what is the Eddie you are looking for? Could you pm me the low res pic of that Eddie, and hopefully I'll have it. I'll also need your email as well.

Sorry for the late reply Jos666, but what is the Eddie you are looking for? Could you pm me the low res pic of that Eddie, and hopefully I'll have it. I'll also need your email as well.
I only know this one from The best of the Beast, any idea for what it is supposed to be?

Attachments

• R-3088334-1481686524-6240.jpeg.jpg
    R-3088334-1481686524-6240.jpeg.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
hey cosmiceddie,
do u have by any chance have somewhere in time, twilight zone n the trooper or any in high res
i would appreciate if u can share them with me.

Thanks a million for posting these super hi-res Eddie images. Some of them are even higher res and sharper than mine! You're a star. By the way, I have Somewhere in Time, and Twilight Zone. Let me know if you want them. By the way Cosmiceddie you wouldn't have both Flight of Icarus without type and The Evil That Men Do also without type?

Last edited:
Thanks a million for posting these super hi-res Eddie images. Some of them are even higher res and sharper than mine! You're a star. By the way, I have Somewhere in Time, and Twilight Zone. Let me know if you want them. By the way Cosmiceddie you wouldn't have both Flight of Icarus without type and The Evil That Men Do also without type?

I dont' have The Evil That Men Do artwork.

Hey Lord of Wolves,

I would like to have Somewhere in Time and Twilight Zone please.

Hey Lord of Wolves,

I would like to have Somewhere in Time and Twilight Zone, please.

Sorry for the late reply JosA666. My Somewhere in Time is in a fantastic res, but funny enough it's not as sharp as the other very hi-res versions I have with the type. I also have Twilight Zone, but it has type though. Pm me your email and I'll send them onto you. Are there any other Eddies you want, as I have a lot of rare Eddie pics in hi-res to very very hi-res. You wouldn't happen to have Infinite Dreams in these resolutions as well?

Last edited:
Here is a rare DJ Eddie from 1982. With thanks to srfc.:)

DGu9G1b.jpg

Back