UFOs, extra-terrestrials, Alpha-Draconians and woo

I think this is Faar Out! The unreal thing is US Military are freekin over it cuz these foreign Alien doods are messing with the Nuclear War systems. They are switching them off remotely, and apparently 'on' too in other countries.

Many say they appeared alot after WWII cuz of Newks and the fascination seems to be real. I would guess they are testing the systems to see if they can stop us Newk'n the Planet cuz they need us for resources or research. Altho they arent presenting themselves in middle of New York at lunch time, they arent being totaly transparent either, its like ok Im gunna get busted for being Invaders so ill piss off for a bit out of the silent Planet.

You have to wonder if they've altered our destination to some extent already.

I4U5Tsh.png

Netflix recently released a docuseries on the declassified UFO files. Haven't seen it yet, so don't know if it will be "serious" or History Channel "ALIENS!" I'll try to watch it this weekend, but either way should be interesting.

Someone said even 'really credible sources' like Fox News are saying it's true now. <_<

Just to update the topic with some thoughts - there have been no further 'tectonic' information after official U.S. document suggested that 95% of the sightings they looked into remain unexplainable.

But repeating of already released data in some strange narratives remains a specialty of Fox News and other outlets who now have a topic to milk. I really dislike that topic got attention of this particular camp of mainstream media because I find them uncredible.

The topic did follow through into a territory where I hoped it'll end up - academia, agencies and serious institutions. But that also means there will be no shocking revelations and no "stories of the year" in newspapers. What they hope to achieve is decide whether data fully corroborates the testimonials from trained observers in the selection of cases they're working on, which were also covered in the official US report.

If a wide selection of professionals decide that, yes, the object that pilots of commercial flight saw intercepting their flight on a close to collision course was indeed a solid object, then this pushes the government to release more. They have it because its in the classified report where only the conclusions are declassified and not the cases.

So what we're seeing now is some sort of a process being put in place where this data can be reported from US national institutions such as army, navy, police, NASA and so on, without stigma. And it ends up in hands of people that aren't "UFO buffs" but someone that's in airspace/aviation safety business.

Netflix recently released a docuseries on the declassified UFO files. Haven't seen it yet, so don't know if it will be "serious" or History Channel "ALIENS!" I'll try to watch it this weekend, but either way should be interesting.
Did you watch the docuseries about the Skinwalker's ranch on History channel ?

No, i did see a YouTube doc on it though. If I remember correctly it's the one with the disappearing cows, odd lights and some kind of monster, yes?
Yes. Now they did some series. That's nice because it shows the investigation day by day by the new owner and his team of scientists.

On a windswept and wet West Yorkshire evening in November 1980, Godfrey was in hot pursuit of a herd of escaped cows in Todmorden’s housing estate. Instead of cows, he stumbled across a giant levitating diamond that would change the course of his life. Godfrey’s close encounter with this UFO went viral worldwide and transformed Todmorden into Britain’s Roswell.

I believe in UFO litteral meaning Unidentified Flying Object, but I do not believe in aliens.
What I noticed is that UFOs and alien is a very meaningless and uninteresting topic in my country and people almost never talk about it, it seems to be more of a western (especially American) cultural topic.

I believe in UFO litteral meaning Unidentified Flying Object, but I do not believe in aliens.
What I noticed is that UFOs and alien is a very meaningless and uninteresting topic in my country and people almost never talk about it, it seems to be more of a western (especially American) cultural topic.
Aliens exist. The universe would be useless if we were the only living beings in there. There a billions of billions of stars throughout ou galaxy and at least one of them is like our sun and at least one solar system looks like to ours, with potentially habitable planets. ;) So, that's why I believe in aliens. :)

Aliens exist. The universe would be useless if we were the only living beings in there. There a billions of billions of stars throughout ou galaxy and at least one of them is like our sun and at least one solar system looks like to ours, with potentially habitable planets. ;) So, that's why I believe in aliens. :)
Yes I agree with you, the probability of aliens existing in an infinite universe is basically 100%. But what I meant by saying that I don't believe in them, is that I don't believe I will ever interact with them in my lifetime in any way possible (seeing them, hearing them, comunicating with them wirelessly, getting hurt by them, ...).

Back