UFOs, extra-terrestrials, Alpha-Draconians and woo

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
Any self-respecting online forum needs a thread to discuss UFOs and aliens. We can't just talk about science and politics with a straight edge people, we need some craziness here too.
So let's start out by pointing to a recent CBS interview in which former US president Obama gives fodder to UFOlogists:

“What is true, and I’m actually being serious here, is that there’s footage and records of objects in the skies, that we don’t know exactly what they are, we can’t explain how they moved, their trajectory,” Obama told CBS.

“They did not have an easily explainable pattern. And so, you know I think that people still take seriously trying to investigate and figure out what that is. But I have nothing to report to you today.”

I've been monitoring this closely for the last few years.

My interest did not come from mysterious/supernatural/horror/scifi, as much as enthusiasm for military technology. In a serious discussion about anti air systems, there was a context of airspace control, and then someone posted a documentary, to disprove the claim that U.S. or USSR control every inch of air and space above them. In the documentary, NASA and Roscosmos astronauts, cosmonauts, program chiefs, etc. spoke about the unexplainable specs of light that seem to fly freely in the low Earth orbit. This was the first time I saw someone of this caliber talking about "conspiracy theory UFO" stuff and it peaked my interest very hard.

That was in mid 2000s and unfortunately the next ten years have been void of anything normal (there's always claimed 'paranormal', daily, but I think 99.9% is BS and such can't be sifted through) until the details of the Nimitz incident leaked out. Since then, I've been watching/investigating around the net on weekly basis.

United States is not the only one to have high ranking officers claims. Belgium and Peru are there too. The phenomenon of objects/lights flying freely around military installations and nuclear powerplants with significant coverage and claims from credible people of position, can be traced to early 1970s and it's not solely in the U.S.

The Pentagon pretty much said UFOs are legit... and no one cared. Like... There straight-up is shit in the sky literally out of this world and the world simply gave a collective, "meh."

Yeah, Hartlepool people are totally alien to Yarm. Should stay in their own country

ooji3kd811371.png

The Pentagon pretty much said UFOs are legit... and no one cared. Like... There straight-up is shit in the sky literally out of this world and the world simply gave a collective, "meh."

This isn't exactly what they said though, is it? US military has never denied that UFOs exist, because UFO is a military abbreviation for "unidentified flying object", and that can be anything from a frisbee to a Soviet spy plane. Pentagon confirmed there were objects that were recorded but never identified, but that doesn't mean they confirmed they were extra-terrestrial.

This isn't exactly what they said though, is it? US military has never denied that UFOs exist, because UFO is a military abbreviation for "unidentified flying object", and that can be anything from a frisbee to a Soviet spy plane. Pentagon confirmed there were objects that were recorded but never identified, but that doesn't mean they confirmed they were extra-terrestrial.
That's the thing though. For decades (if nto longer) They're like, "Oh you be crazy! That's a weather balloon!" "Man, ya blind!? That was us! You know, training exercise!" "Yo, if we TOLD you when we did SECRET missions they wouldn't be secret, now would they?" And NOW they're like... Yeah... wasn't us, no training, no balloon. Do with that what you will.

True. I'd argue it's partly because they want to gain trust with the conspiracy nuts and partly because it doesn't matter anymore anyway. China is watching every inch of the planet 24/7 now, so you might as well declassify some unimportant secrets.

Yes and no,

They have confirmed unidentified objects in the middle of naval/military activity in the Pacific and Atlantic, after recordings of the same objects leaked out.

Therefore it can't be a frisbee, weather balloon, swamp gas and the rest of it.

It is a technology or a psy-op on a grand scale, which I don't believe it is, because Soviets (the Air Force) have been experiencing the same thing, Belgians had intrusions in their air space, and Chileans mounted an operation after spotting these things in the vicinity of their bases.

It is not a fixed wing or a rotary aircraft, fixed wing is obvious (can't hover for prolonged time), rotary e.g. drones, of published technology, cannot loiter for that long.

If you rule out the psy-op anything that remains is very exciting, if the origin of this tech is from our civilization the described performance may be the key to a lot of our energy/transport/habitation issues. If it's not from us, well, that speaks for itself.

They have confirmed unidentified objects in the middle of naval/military activity in the Pacific and Atlantic, after recordings of the same objects leaked out.

This is the key to current 'wave of disclosure' because of the security pressure from within the United States. These are not cornfield abductions. Carrier groups and modern destroyers have been shadowed by these, the movement of ICBM's has been shadowed by these, they've been spoted above nuclear installations, especially facilities where R&D is done.

especially facilities where R&D is done.
THIS is what I'm talking about. I remember when people reported seeing triangular, silent UFOS like, "nothing they have ever seen." Not many years later the U.S revealed their Northorp B-2 stealth bomber and the F-117 stealth fighter. So, yeah, it does happen that it was "us." But aside from Russia and China, who has or did have the ability for such hight-tech aircraft? And when They all say, "Wasn't us." Then who? Zimbabwe? Mexico? So yeah. That's what surprised me that it wasn't a bigger shock.

Actually, today, no one bats an eye if you have a recording of something sketchy in the sky, unless it's performing physically out of bounds of our technology. I'm not saying 40G turns, that can be done in a pilot less aircraft, it's more like 4000G turns followed by insane hypersonic speeds, without any sort of medium disturbance like a sonic wave. Or an extremely small object (like a speck of light) performing high speed manuevers. Or 'transmedium', going from air to submerged without damage, or going from Earth to space on a non transfer trajectory, like free flight that you see in SF when they launch from the surface and just drive up.

This whole fuss is about Pentagon having recordings (visual and radar data) of that.

hueqq1fv6i871.jpg

Apparently this was shot in USSR in late 1960. Maximum retro-futurism

Just makes me think of Quality Street chocolates. A mix of a Noisette Triangle and The Big Purple One.

Our team meeting at work got onto the subject of UFOs and aliens recently. Someone said even 'really credible sources' like Fox News are saying it's true now. <_<

Back