Tournament Of Short Songs: Phase 2, Round 8

Vote for 1 or 2 of your FAVORITE songs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see some people voted JUST FOR THAT SONG. It's insane

It's called strategy bro. Knowing that The Show Mush Go On would be a very tough opponent, I chose to concentrate all my support on Tom Sawyer. A true Rush fan can be known by his efficiency. We do not undertake unnecessary hubbub; we leave that to the unenlightened fanbases. :cool:

The love for Rush is one of the very few things I'm pleased about on the forum in terms of consensus band opinions, aside from Maiden.

Tom Sawyer wins Round 8! The Show Must Go On is in 2nd place. Both songs are promoted to Phase 3 (1/8 finals).

Tom Sawyer won the tiebreaker against The Show Must Go On, based on the percentage of votes in Phase 1.

It's called strategy bro. Knowing that The Show "Mush" Go On would be a very tough opponent, I chose to concentrate all my support on Tom Sawyer. A true Rush fan can be known by his efficiency. We do not undertake unnecessary hubbub; we leave that to the unenlightened fanbases. :cool:
I agree with this. Also, I didn't know the song was about mushrooms.

Not at all. When I first saw the choices, I thought "the best 2 are Rush and Queen" - but as I said above, I realized voting for both would actually have no effect, since so many people were likely to do the same. Working Men have to make sure the job gets done.

Tom Sawyer wins Round 8! The Show Must Go On is in 2nd place. Both songs are promoted to Phase 3 (1/8 finals).

Tom Sawyer won the tiebreaker against The Show Must Go On, based on the percentage of votes in Phase 1.

And looks like my strategy worked after all. I not only pushed Tom Sawyer into a Top 2 spot, but also gave it the win by only voting for it as the last voter of the round. :smartarse:

Back