Tournament of Maiden Solos: the Top 10 video!

Which guitar solo is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some solos sound greatonly in context of the rest of the song, some are great on their own.

CSIT is both!!!

Wake up sheeple! Vote for what you believe in, not what everyone else has...oh wait it's this solo. CSiT it is.

CSIT may win the whole enchilada
To be honest, I never got exactly how Forostar envisioned this game.
But you might be right, either this one or Stranger In A Strange Land.

Edit : Fuck I quoted myself.
Edit 2 : I hate this editor. I hit paste nothing appears. I hit it twice, again nothing. But it did paste, twice. God damn WYSIWYG. Can we do something about this stupidity? No HTML editor option please!
Edit 3 : No HTML editor selected. Now the toolbar is gone and i need to write my own tags. I'm giving up.

Well CSiT it is. Sad thing is that Seventh Son solo is better than 99% of solos I ever heard.
It's sad for the ones who love it so much.

A little eulogy for the mourners: It started very well (but did not win) in round 1A, but it became last in round 1B in a group with Janick's solo in Wasting Love, Dave's first solo in Judas Be My Guide and Dave's solo in Public Enema Number One. It needed a tiebreak to get to round 2.

Last edited:
(NOTE: If this game is new for you, and if you would like to participate, please check the opening post of this thread, before you vote)

Result of round 2, 23rd battle: Adrian Smith's first Seventh Son of a Seventh Son solo (048) is eliminated. 038 advances to the 3rd round.

Round 2: 24th battle:

Back