Tournament of Maiden Solos: the Top 10 video!

Which guitar solo is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be the outcast here. SIASL is overrated, there's really nothing special about it. That ATG solo is better but it's not as good as the one that follows it.

Stranger! Even though AtG is exceptional and deserves to be in the top 10, SiaSL is just something else.

The SIASL solo is so beautiful and fits the song so perfectly that it's no wonder it was one of the favorites to win this game from the beginning.

Stranger. Theres a certain majesty to Alex but Stranger encapsulates the whole album for me an is just a soulful and rockin bit of playing. Didnt quite expect this much of a landslide though

(NOTE: If this game is new for you, and if you would like to participate, please check the opening post of this thread, before you vote)

Result of Quarter Final 3: Adrian Smith's Alexander the Great solo (044) is eliminated. 043 advances to the Semi Finals.

Quarter Final 4:

Ugh... WY is one of my favourite solos, but I think I have to go against my personal thoughts and vote for Powerslave objectively.

Well, since you repeatedly stressed we should consider the solos on their own, I don't feel good attributing the quality of flowing into the final chorus to the WY solo (which would otherwise make it win). So Powerslave it is :p

Last edited:
Back