Tournament of Iron Maiden Solos: 2nd poll (qualification stage)

Which solo do you like the most? (pick your favourite)

• 04. The Educated Fool (see 4th link)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update. I'll try to start this game before September starts. I've considered waiting for the new album to take in its solos, but in the end it's easier to do it without them. I already have a set of solos after a long selection process. Perhaps new solos can be incorporated in a later phase.

Further I like to emphasize that I am grateful with Night Prowler's help. He offered helping with the audio-presentation, used in the game. More about that when it starts. What he does is a lot of work, so if needed we'll start the game later (perhaps even some time after the album comes out, because I reckon that people want to do something else during that moment ;-).

Last edited:
How about going ahead with this game, and then, at the end, doing a mini-survivor seeing how the top 10/20 solos compare to TBOS solos? ;)

Shall we all just save ourselves the bother, Stranger in a Strange Land is quite clearly the best solo ever.

Even if we're just talking H's solos and stay on that album, I much prefer "Sea of Madness" to "Stranger".

Otherwise, I'd probably vote for something by Janick or Dave before Adrian.

Back