Tournament of INSTRUMENTALS (Eighth Finals): Group A

Vote for your FAVOURITE instrumental track: 1 vote per battle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strangiato, but Technical Difficulties is better than 3 and 4.
Genghis, not because it is a final eight song, but because it is better than the entertaining but not awesome Pocus.

Reactions: RTC
I'll have you know ---- is a masterpiece. No-one but me and Stardust recognize its brilliance.

I disagree entirely. --------- is overrated filler, it should never have made it onto the album, and quite why it's in this survivor I'll never know. It turns up in every round, too, there's even more -------- than there is Satriani.

-------- is so overexposed. If it didn't appear so much people wouldn't care about it.

------------- is more complex that The Fugitive. I mean, come on, they weren't even able to think of a worthy title for it and had to use -'s, it's that complex!

Anthony Braxton. There's a player whose name I keep seeing popping up everywhere. Really gotta check him out at some point.

Ah, we're on the final straight, then. I'm sure I missed the demise of some good stuff a few rounds ago.

Too bad Focus is gonna lose. In reality, I like that song better than Genghis Khan...just barely! But I knew it'll lose to Genghis Khan so I voted for that.

Sigh...

Detta är nästan precis samma scenario som i World Cup Of Maidenfans.

Too bad Focus is gonna lose. In reality, I like that song better than Genghis Khan...just barely! But I knew it'll lose to Genghis Khan so I voted for that.
That's something my 5 and a half year old song could have said. When he watches football (unless Holland is playing) he supports the winning team (the one that is ahead). So, that can change within the same match.

Is there a prize for people whose picks come out as winners that I don't know about?

Back