Tour merch, event shirts

I would like to collect information and designs of tour merch and event shirts. Especially from the ongoing tour, but maybe also older shirts from past tours.

At which events have been event shirts this year?
Do you think there will be one in Milan?

There is a book made for a couple of Italian fans that cover all the t-shirts and t-shirt events from 1980 to 2000. I had it but I sold long time ago. I don't remember the title of the book but it was perfect for a fan like you who's interested in this topic.

There is a book made for a couple of Italian fans that cover all the t-shirts and t-shirt events from 1980 to 2000. I had it but I sold long time ago. I don't remember the title of the book but it was perfect for a fan like you who's interested in this topic.
Perhaps the book you mention is the Iron Maiden Companion by Gamba and Visintini?

p.s.: idea for the next tour: they are to organize a global drawing contest for 4th graders, and the winning artwork will be used for the event shirt in each region.

I don't get why they just don't get Dan Mumford to do all the T-Shirt designs. His designs are far superior than who they have designing the event shirts.

Back