Top 3 Songs On ‘The X Factor’ Other Than “Man On The Edge”

Vote for your three favorites here

• Total voters

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
  1. Lord of the Flies
  2. Sign of the Cross
  3. Judgement of Heaven
I wish I could vote for The Aftermath...

Huh. Man on the Edge was never a popular top 3 song.
Not on here certainly but elsewhere it’s usually the one criticized least. Plus it was the first single and I didn’t want to get rid of any other song. :p

I wouldn’t have voted for Man on the Edge anyways.

1. Sign of the Cross
2. Edge of Darkness
3. Fortunes of War

Sign Of The Cross
Edge Of Darkness
And.. suprisingly for me, The Unbeliever. Really grown on me lately. Dat instrumental...

"Man On The Edge" wouldn't be in the top 3 for me.
  1. Blood On The World's Hands
  2. 2 A.M.
  3. Sign Of The Cross

"Man on the Edge" is my least favourite song on The X Factor, but I voted for Sign of the Cross, Lord of the Flies and Judgement of Heaven. I would have liked to put The Edge of Darkness in there with them as well because I really can't decide. From best to worst it would be something like this:

Sign of the Cross
Judgement of Heaven
Lord of the Flies
The Edge of Darkness
The Aftermath
The Unbeliever
Fortunes of War
Look for the Truth
2 A.M.
Blood on the World's Hands
Man on the Edge

Best to worst for me is:
  1. Lord of the Flies
  2. Sign of the Cross
  3. Judgement of Heaven
  4. The Aftermath
  5. Fortunes of War
  6. The Unbeliever
  7. The Edge of Darkness
  8. 2 AM
  9. Blood on the World’s Hands
  10. Look for the Truth
  11. Man on the Edge

For me its
1.Sign of the Cross
(MOTE would of been here)
2.Lord of the flies
3.The Aftermath

Do not really care for this stinker album, had potential and some good moments but other than than it's one of my least favorite.

Not on here certainly but elsewhere it’s usually the one criticized least. Plus it was the first single and I didn’t want to get rid of any other song. :p

It was a great single at the time, and certainly in my school got a lot of attention from people who weren't Maiden fans

Yeah, I think we're gonna start cleaning the forum up, and banishing all these silly polls to the silly poll forum.

Banish all the imaginery track listing threads and posts, especially the ones in the album 17 rumours threads, imaginery song titles, imaginery song writers and imaginery running times (!) FFS.

This type of thread has at least some value of giving a quick overview of what the popular tracks on individual albums are.

Banish all the imaginery track listing threads and posts, especially the ones in the album 17 rumours threads, imaginery song titles, imaginery song writers and imaginery running times (!) FFS.
But some people put thought and effort into those. :(

Back