Top 3 Songs On ‘The X Factor’ Other Than “Man On The Edge”

Vote for your three favorites here

• Total voters
But some people put thought and effort into those. :(

yeah I'm just being cranky at this hour of the morning, but keep them out of the new album rumours thread!

It's headwrecking when you see theres been new posts in that thread and then you find out it's not real rumours just a made up track list.

Man On The Edge is in my top 3 from this album, the other two being Sign Of The Cross and Lord Of The Flies; all the other songs more or less I don't like, the one I dislike less is Fortunes Of War

1.Judgement Of Heaven (I love this song - the guitar melody/harmony on it is out of this world :))
2.Sign Of The Cross
3.Lord Of The Flies

I also quite like 2 A.M. !

Not on here certainly but elsewhere it’s usually the one criticized least. Plus it was the first single and I didn’t want to get rid of any other song. :p
You should have done Sign of the Cross. It's always the number one for 99% of people out here. Now we generate "normal" top 3 lists.

Last edited:
Judgement, Edge and Unbeliever. Kinda overplayed SotC, though I still love it. Judgement might actually be in my current top 10.

Man on the Edge wouldn't have made my top 3 either, but I do like the track, remember playing it over and over when it was released. For my top three I've voted,

1. The Aftermath
2. Look for the Truth
3. Fortunes of War

"The Edge of Darkness" is my favourite Blaze track (although I discovered the fact how much "borrowed" the lyrics were, but only later). Listening to the MOTE single had made me very optimistic about the rest of the album...
The other two are "Sign of the Cross" and "Fortunes of War" (though I was close to choosing "Lord of the Flies" instead of the latter).

Last edited:
This whole album is in my top 5 Maiden albums, but I went with Sign of the Cross, Blood on the World's Hands, and Edge of Darkness.

First 3 songs are a class above the rest for me, and some of Maiden's best, but since we are excluding Man on the Edge then I'll throw Look for the Truth in.

Back