Tool

I don't like this art much either, looks too 3D I think near the other arts. But it looks nice with the text, and octopus tentacle is good :ok:

I like it so far. It’s got some awesome rhythms and riffs. I’ll need a few more listens.

It’s OK. Kinda standard Tool fare, seems to be building to something but doesn’t quite get there.

I'm torn. I feel like I need to give it another listen to make it click but don't really want to listen to it again. I will though. This feels like it will be one of those songs that's weak by itself by really shines on the album.

It’s OK. Kinda standard Tool fare, seems to be building to something but doesn’t quite get there.

I agree with this. I always felt like something was going to happen or 'explode' but it never did, which was disappointing. But I can't say I didn't enjoy it, and I am eager to see what the rest of the album is going to be like

Percussion-programming in the beginning... what is real? Very cool groove around 7 minutes. Joe Barresi produced, so you know you get a sound.
youtu.be/zLaFwW1uEfI

Last edited:
Back